Not connected, Your IP: 3.235.46.191
Sign in to follow this  
dogeyes7

GuizmOVPN help

Hi,

I'm using the configuration generator to get settings to use openVPN through the GuizmOVPN app from cydia on my ipad.

Its working sweet so far,just wondering though what the ideal setting would be in the configuration generator.

I'm currently running a zip file with these settings PROTOCOL=udp PORT=443 Proxy=none..on my ipad 2...

Are these settings right for the zip i'm generating for the ipad2 or is there a better one,maybe a more secure one?

I'm a beginner when it comes to things like this...

When i realised there WAS a way to run open vpn on the ipad i knew i had to give it a go,i wont go near pptp...

Would really appreciate if someone would let me know the perfect and best setup from the air vpn configuration

generator for the ipad2 using the guizmOVPN app.

cheers

Hi,

I'm using the configuration generator to get settings to use openVPN through the GuizmOVPN app from cydia on my ipad.

Its working sweet so far,just wondering though what the ideal setting would be in the configuration generator.

I'm currently running a zip file with these settings PROTOCOL=udp PORT=443 Proxy=none..on my ipad 2...

Are these settings right for the zip i'm generating for the ipad2 or is there a better one,maybe a more secure one?

I'm a beginner when it comes to things like this...

When i realised there WAS a way to run open vpn on the ipad i knew i had to give it a go,i wont go near pptp...

Would really appreciate if someone would let me know the perfect and best setup from the air vpn configuration

generator for the ipad2 using the guizmOVPN app.

cheers

Hello!

Thank you for your subscription.

Your choice is just fine and your decision to stay away from PPTP is wise. For further considerations about TCP and UDP ports, please see the FAQ:

https://airvpn.org/faq

For extremely critical data exchange you might like to know how to use AirVPN over TOR:

https://airvpn.org/tor

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further information or support.

Kind regards