Not connected, Your IP: 3.238.226.167

It would seem AirVPN has quietly removed Netflix from their list of supported websites. I can only assume it was becoming too much of a hassle trying to implement a band aid solution on wet skin. Anyway as paying customers can we get some formal statement or explanation if my assumptions are correct?

https://airvpn.org/forum/10-websites-support/

Airvpn is not blocking the website, Netflix is blocking Vpn's and proxies. So one of airvpns servers has worked in the past and is no longer working, then Netflix probably found out that it was a Vpn's and blocked it.

Hello !

Why do you think you need a statement, when it's so obvious that Netflix is making a concerted effort to block VPNs & similar technologies?

It's only logical that if Air doesn't think most users can reliably reach a given site, that they remove it from the list of supported sites. But you don't need their tacit

agreement that things aren't working, instead, you could simply check one of the many existing

threads on the topic. Furthermore, if Air had to give a statement for every blocked site or even just every time Netflix re-affirmed how hostile it is towards consumers, then

AirVPN would have to shut down and dedicate all staff to a 24/7 statement service, just to keep up. There's really few reasons to start yet another thread on this, when another

thread on the same topic exists on the same page. It won't make things go faster or make things easier on Air. If everyone stuck to posting in the above thread, Air would still notice.

Just look: https://airvpn.org/topic/18078-usa-netflix-doesnt-work/?p=42919

You can be sure Air is doing everything it can to help you/us out :].

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

Haha, nothing against you new people around here, but we, the ones who've been hanging around here for years, are getting tired of new threads about Netflix recently. You can't win all the battles, even when you're a VPN provider. We're sorry.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

I have been a subscriber to AirVPN from the very beginning- just because I don't post here, doesn't mean I haven't read all the post that have been posted on said subject.... thanks for pointimg out how forums work - I'm far from new to how forums work - I even run my own forum and mod for several others!!!

Yes a statement would confirm for the community that a hot fix can't be offered and like you have pointed out it would possible stop all the random post asking for advice/help. Hence a statement from a mod to confirm NOT forum lurkers..hahaha

It's a pretty big issues for some people and not just any ordinary blocked website, hence why so many post asking for help.

Also for the record I wasn't the OP who started this thread.. So back off the attitude...

Hell I don't even need to use a geo fix/VPN for Netflix - I just redirect to a standard server I have.

thanks for pointimg out how forums work - I'm far from new to how forums work - I even run my own forum and mod for several others!!!

No one can know what people are lurking behind their nicknames. We've got advanced computer enthusiasts and complete novices on these forums. Surely you understand that I didn't know your level of competence, especially because you are not that active around here.

Yes a statement would confirm for the community that a hot fix can't be offered and like you have pointed out it would possible stop all the random post asking for advice/help.

Please don't take the following as an offense, but we also repeat these "statements" in every other topic about Netflix. And the answer is mostly the same: Either the link to Netflix website support topic (which has been deleted because AirVPN can no longer reliably support it) or links to posts like this one. No sense in demonizing my words now, we all give similar answers to such questions.

It's a pretty big issues for some people and not just any ordinary blocked website, hence why so many post asking for help.

Judged by the sheer number of new Netflix threads every week, I agree.

for the record I wasn't the OP who started this thread.. So back off the attitude...

Agreed, but here is the important question: Do you feel like a new user around here to feel like I mean you? My attitude is neutral, it was just your way of seeing it. So please, calm down. No one means to attack you.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.