Not connected, Your IP: 44.208.25.215

Hi,

I've been a satisfied customer of AirVPN for many months.

I've got a problem now though, as an italian living abroad, I wanted to use VPN in order to see Netflix of my country.

Problem is, there is no italian server, so I had to buy and switch to another VPN service for this purpose.

Could you add a server located in Italy? That would be much appreciated.

Kind regards

There is an Italian server. If you scroll down to the bottom of the status page there is a routing server in Arezzo. That might work.

There was an Italian server a couple years ago. However someone was committing using it to commit fraud. I don't know the exact details but AirVPN did take the server down and we have not seen a new one since.

There is an Italian server. If you scroll down to the bottom of the status page there is a routing server in Arezzo. That might work.

There was an Italian server a couple years ago. However someone was committing using it to commit fraud. I don't know the exact details but AirVPN did take the server down and we have not seen a new one since.

Thank you for your reply.

There isn't any italian server in my list.

Look at the country list.

Checked through all server list also, but no italian server.  o.o

73dkci.png

To this purpose I use the Helvetian server. Works great with Netflix.it

Can you please explain where do I find this routing server?

I always used AirVPN desktop application to use this service.

Thanks 

Can you please explain where do I find this routing server?

I always used AirVPN desktop application to use this service.

Thanks 

you don't choose to use it.  AirVPN automatically routes your traffic to that server when necessary to deliver some content that's blocked outside Italy.

To this purpose I use the Helvetian server. Works great with Netflix.it

Thanks for your reply. You mean the Swiss servers, Virginis and Kitalpha? Tried them both now, but Netflix Italian doesn't work from there. It redirects to english Netflix.

Kind regards

I would contact the staff with a support ticket and they can explain the steps necessary to help you.

Hi there

I have the same issues... ra.tv does not work with any browsers, while it works with my own italian VPN.

Can you guys fix it? 

Hi there

I have the same issues... ra.tv does not work with any browsers, while it works with my own italian VPN.

Can you guys fix it? 

Hello!

Have you tried different servers?

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

Hello,
after many years, still same issue:
is there any plan to add an italian server?

Would be much appreciated.
Best regards

No, the legal framework that made AirVPN withdraw the last Italian server for direct connections, Crucis, in 2014 is still the same, and Staff confirmed this indirectly a month past.

Will lock due to age.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.