Not connected, Your IP: 18.234.55.154
Iron_Mike

ANSWERED No Server Available - Error Message

Hi,

5 mins ago I started getting error messages on all clients stating "No Server available" - the server list is empty.

What's going on ?

We got over 6 months of premium left...

Any Advice ?

Thanks.

Same here... Seems like a global outage.

Even so, why does AirVPN need to refresh the list when I saved my favorite VPN servers in the first place?

Is this something looked over? It makes sense you can still connect to your saved VPN's even if the Server list cannot be updated...........................................................

Likewise. Nothing listed for me in the client or the status page. This is worrisome...

Confirming. About 5-10 minutes ago, AirVPN client disconnected, no servers or countries showing, and same on the site.

Glad to know it's not just me.

The issue is now resolved.

Thank you for your patience.

Yep. We're back!

That was fast.

Not resolved here. Still no servers available.

Try to click the "Refresh" button in "Servers" tab. Thanks.

Seems to be an intermediate outage on my end as well.  I have about 5 machines all reporting the same error "No server available" oddly I do have one machine running Mavericks which seems unaffected.  To anyone worried on this post, don't worry, I have had AirVPN forever and this is the only major downtime I have had, in 6 years.  Looking forward to see if it is resolved or pending to be resolved.

Edit: Back up to 100% woot!

This problem is NOT resolved. I started experienceing it about 2 hours ago and there are STILL NO servers in the list.

I am completely locked out of the internet because of this and am using a friends computer to contact you.  Please resolve ASAP as I require internet access for my business.

Thank you in advance,

This problem is NOT resolved. I started experienceing it about 2 hours ago and there are STILL NO servers in the list.

I am completely locked out of the internet because of this and am using a friends computer to contact you.  Please resolve ASAP as I require internet access for my business.

Thank you in advance,

Your account  is connected to some VPN server, so we assume that the problem is solved for you too, can you confirm?

General note: the whole issue affected the systems for just 10 minutes or even less but if you disabled Eddie auto servers refresh you need to manually refresh the servers list to re-populate it.

Kind regards