Not connected, Your IP: 54.198.146.224
Staff

AirVPN 6th birthday celebrations

Hello!

Today we're starting AirVPN sixth birthday celebrations!

From a two servers service located in one tiny country providing a handful of Mbit/s in 2010, the baby has grown up to a wide infrastructure in 16 countries in three continents with 165 VPN dedicated servers and several secondary servers aimed to additional services, providing now up to 156900 Mbit/s to tens of thousands persons around the world. The number of available VPN servers since the last birthday has almost doubled. An outstanding growth that makes us very proud! :)

If you're curious to know something about a series of fortunate events which gave birth to AirVPN, have a look here: https://airvpn.org/aboutus

To worthily celebrate Air's sixth birthday, we're glad to inform you that starting from now we are offering a 25% discount on all plans. Hurry up, celebrations as well as this special offer will end on June the 12th, 23:59:59 UTC!

Kind regards and datalove
AirVPN Staff

Wohoo!!!

It came at the right time to renew my membership for another year

Thanks a lot AirVPN.

Update: Just renewed it for another 2 years

Loyal customer here, got another year!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

- Router/Firewall pfSense 23.01 (11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-11320H @ 3.20GHz)

- Switch Cisco SG350-10

- AP Netgear RAX200 (Stock FW)

- NAS Synology DS1621+ (5 x 5TB WD Red)

- ISP: Fiber 1000/300 (PPPoE)

Customer for like... since forever. Never had issues, service working wonderfully all the time; it's something you can rely on. Thanks!

And thanks for the discount, extended for another year with 200+ days left.

Hello !

This is excellent. I recommend that you enjoy your childhood, because once we hit the teenage years, we're in for a rough ride I think, lol.

Jokes aside, thanks for the great service and the nice discount :].

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

Happy birthday and best wishes for the future!

Member for almost 3 years and very glad that you are (somewhere) out there!

Figures...I miss the discount by a week. If I didn't have rotten luck I'd have no luck at all.

Oh well, a great happy birthday to AirVPN for their hard and dedicated work.

Figures...I miss the discount by a week. If I didn't have rotten luck I'd have no luck at all.

You can click the follow button, in the top right corner of this forum. Then you can get emails or notifications on the site whenever something new is posted .

I'd look out for Black Friday, since if they follow their past actions, Black Friday will be an even bigger sale than this one. Perhaps 35% in fact. So don't worry. This should be November.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

You can click the follow button, in the top right corner of this forum. Then you can get emails or notifications on the site whenever something new is posted .

I'd look out for Black Friday, since if they follow their past actions, Black Friday will be an even bigger sale than this one. Perhaps 35% in fact. So don't worry. This should be November.

.. and if you're a fan of RSS, there's a AirVPN Announcements feed.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

when portugal server again?

Are you asking when Air will launch new Portugal servers? If so, I don't think there's any public plans for that. Maybe you'll have to ask support. It's not always up to Air, because Air requires good conditions. So if Portugal doesn't have good conditions, they won't set up a server.