Not connected, Your IP: 18.219.63.90

I have nothing to hide, but that's nobody's business!

Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it.
John Lennon
The further a society drift from truth the more it will hate those that speak it.
George Orwell

This is just a preliminary guideline about providers, some sections there are complete nonsense, like about

warrant canaries and resellers.

But might be useful to see what a small number of providers actually offer the same features as Air, with all

other flexibility and support.

Occasional moderator, sometimes BOFH. Opinions are my own, except when my wife disagrees.

I wonder if this is the guy that did the the review called "0/10"???

Spent 300$ for lifetime token to cryptostorm and threaten to give AirVPN bad review on his blog.

Requesting all donations in bitcoin.

Since AirVPN received red square for alleged "business ethics".

I wonder if this is the guy that did the the review called "0/10"???

Spent 300$ for lifetime token to cryptostorm and threaten to give AirVPN bad review on his blog.

Requesting all donations in bitcoin.

Since AirVPN received red square for alleged "business ethics".

I agree he is pushing his work slightly too much, especially on reddit.

However I think he did good work, summing those facts. All those facts seems to be simply compilation of VPN providers ToC, privacy policies and publicly provided/confirmed information. The more information the better. Anyone interested in given VPN can verify those claims in details themself. Interestingly how some VPN providers just lie on their frontages, compared to what they claim in ToC and privacy policies. But for first glimpse, and filtering out some rubbish VPNs it's interesting list.

What I really miss is information how VPN providers approach datacenters and their servers. What impresses me much in Air is their approach to datacenters. They don't hesitate to withdraw severs when datacenters are not good enough. This makes trusted VPN provider.

and BTW. he insisted to claim what VPN he is actually using, eventually ha claimed using Air though . So maybe he can discuss his work here