Not connected, Your IP: 44.203.58.132
airact

I am vicitim of deep packet inspection' How can I avoid being blocked_

The isp here is killing my airvpn vpn connections right now. I want to know how to avoid this. The alternatives you have to use a ssl tunnel are not working and have never worked for me. Can you help because your service is not working for me, not your fault but their routers are confgured to detect the encryption of open vpn.

can you post logs of your attempts at using SSH or SSL since you say they don't work?  please wrap the logs in spoiler tags using the special BBcode button of the message editing form (near top left).

I am not able to do that there is nothing to show actually. With linux mint the client ties to connect to the server but can not  and with debian the .ovpn file will not be imported into the system. But actually now I am using a new os and  I am worried that maybe there is some problem with the operating system not passing the informtion through the tunnel because I checked the history and the vpns have about 4kb of traffic so the isps are blocking well or the OS is configured wrong but I have been able to open 2 or 3 web pages so it seems like it is configured. But anyways I was being blocked with my other system often but with this new OS it is very bad. Is there any way to test if traffic passes through my computer/to vpn?

The isp here is killing my airvpn vpn connections right now. I want to know how to avoid this. The alternatives you have to use a ssl tunnel are not working and have never worked for me. Can you help because your service is not working for me, not your fault but their routers are confgured to detect the encryption of open vpn.

Try using SSL and   port TCP 443. That will mostly help your situation.