Not connected, Your IP: 44.204.99.5
TLH

DNS Address detection / Leak on Gacrux

Good morning,

first of all: great service. Just signed up for a whole year after a 3 day trial.

My config: using win10, opendns servers in my router settings, and the latest openvpn and tcp settings on all your servers

One thing i noticed is:

I tried several of your servers and for some (including Gacrux) i see a dns leak on https://ipleak.net.

It´s not bothering me a lot, but it makes me scratch my head.

- are you using different configs on all your servers?

- is it me who´s doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work!

Good morning,

first of all: great service. Just signed up for a whole year after a 3 day trial.

My config: using win10, opendns servers in my router settings, and the latest openvpn and tcp settings on all your servers

One thing i noticed is:

I tried several of your servers and for some (including Gacrux) i see a dns leak on https://ipleak.net.

It´s not bothering me a lot, but it makes me scratch my head.

- are you using different configs on all your servers?

- is it me who´s doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work!

what DNS server was shown on Gacrux?

But your picture shows a DNS server from OpenDNS. This is not your home ISP. You said you have entered OpenDNS servers in your router settings. So nothing is wrong here.

But your picture shows a DNS server from OpenDNS. This is not your home ISP. You said you have entered OpenDNS servers in your router settings. So nothing is wrong here.

Depends, if he's having OpenDNS on router but using VPN through client on PC, it's a leak.

Depends, if he's having OpenDNS on router but using VPN through client on PC, it's a leak.

That´s exactly what i thought yes.

- and yes, it´s entered in my router settings

- IPV6 disabled (on router + client)

even if openDNS is set on the router the AirVPN client should switch DNS to 10.4.0.1 for the network devices on the windows 10 computer.

even if openDNS is set on the router the AirVPN client should switch DNS to 10.4.0.1 for the network devices on the windows 10 computer.

As i mentioned: I´m using OpenVPN, not the AirVPN Client.