Not connected, Your IP: 18.191.200.105
Sign in to follow this  
Raptortilla

Suggestion: Custom Double Hop Rules

AirVPN uses special routing servers for certain sites like BBC in order to bypass restrictions on those sites.

There are certain sites that I want to see me as being from a different location. For example there is a site that hides all content from people near you, or other sites that only show content that is near you when you actually want to see content from somewhere else.

Each user would want a different location so it couldn't be made into a standard double-hop rule. It would be cool to be able to add rules like:

Destination IP: 123.123.132.123

Server: [select from list]

And then any requests to 123.123.123.123 will go through that server, but the rule would only apply to me.

This is called policy based routing, and you can set it up (as long as you fit in the 3 connections limit).

There is no option to route traffic for you without you being connected to that server - this cannot technically be done.

Occasional moderator, sometimes BOFH. Opinions are my own, except when my wife disagrees.