Not connected, Your IP: 44.200.27.175

Hi all,

i have some issues with my openvpn for android client. i followed the instructions in the how-to section to setup openvpn for android. everything worked fine but:

first issue: i get reconnects every few minutes and

second issue: when i check for dnsleaks on ipleak.net everything looks smooth. no leak. i see airvpn exitip and airvpndns. but when i visit airvpn.org i see on top of the site my real ipv6 address. someone can tell me how to solve this errors?

regards

I'd recommend disabling IPv6 since it can cause leaks ipleak queries for IPv4 while airvpn.org and other sites may query IPv6 if it is available and the VPN doesn't support IPv6 tunneling. Also the reconnects might be due to unstable connection if the packets that it sends asking whether its still connected doesn't go through it'll try to reconnect this can likely be that your phone disable VPN when you lock it or the wifi itself or your mobile data that doesn't go through those are the only reasons I can think of that would cause this issue.

Thank you for the info with ipv6. i cant disable cuz i am at work and the PPPoE connection i use there with my smartphone works with ipv6 here.

so can you tell me please, whenever i use a connection with ipv6 the tunnel doesnt work and my data is send outside the vpn?

the reconnection errors solved themselves. vpn stopped to reconnect every few minutes. maybe there was some packetloss...

Thank you for the info with ipv6. i cant disable cuz i am at work and the PPPoE connection i use there with my smartphone works with ipv6 here.

so can you tell me please, whenever i use a connection with ipv6 the tunnel doesnt work and my data is send outside the vpn?

the reconnection errors solved themselves. vpn stopped to reconnect every few minutes. maybe there was some packetloss...

On Mobile devices you can't lock the network like the Client Eddie does with network lock so if the site you visit or service you use attempts to use IPv6 first yes that traffic will be outside the VPN and I cannot remember if the OpenVPN client for android has an option to disable IPv6 but I'd recommend checking if it does.