Not connected, Your IP: 3.84.228.68
Sign in to follow this  
chrisgriffin6690

Best browser for Privacy

I don't recemmend using any Chromium fork, especially closed source ones.

You will end up with delayed updates for critical vulnerabilities and unique UserAgent

that will lower your anonymity.

Most of these forks come with broken or crippled security mechanisms (like Sandbox),

and even Google Security Team does neither support not recommend them.

Occasional moderator, sometimes BOFH. Opinions are my own, except when my wife disagrees.

Mozilla Firefox everything else sucks. It was little bit slower, but it is improving Firefox get rid of all chromium base privacy sucks and they are corrupted from its core

Mozilla Firefox tracks your Geo location and whilst i am aware this can be turned off surely if you had some type of law enforcement trying to figure your location they would be able to go through Mozilla and see your location ? maybe i am wrong i am fairly knew when it comes to online privacy and anonymity

Mozilla Firefox tracks your Geo location and whilst i am aware this can be turned off surely if you had some type of law enforcement trying to figure your location they would be able to go through Mozilla and see your location ? maybe i am wrong i am fairly knew when it comes to online privacy and anonymity

A good webside for privacy and firefox config:privacytools.io

Gr,casper

Best browser for privacy? opinions on SRWare?

One important piece you left off is what your needed "mission" is.  If you are just surfing around and reading webforums and google pages then my feeling is use TBB (TOR browser bundle).  I run TBB within a virtual machine but the browser bundle further isolates "dirt" by keeping its own bundled folder separate from even the virtual machine.

TBB comes pre-configured and wayyyyyyyyyyy beyond most users ability to duplicate privacy/security on their own.  Its sort of a super locked down firefox if you will.  Just download it and click on activate no script globally and surf with confidence!  I am making this post using it at the moment.  Never misses a beat, plus you add at least 3 server relays to your communication connection.  Added bonus!

Hello !

Download the TOR browser bundle, then go into AirVPNs client and tick the box which lets you use VPN through TOR.

That'll give you more anonymity than most :].

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

First, AFAIK SRWare Iron is an open source fork of Chromium.

Second, it is designed to not have the privacy issues of Chrome.

Third, some web sites are designed for Chrome and don't work so well on Firefox. Of course, the opposite is also true.

Conclusion, use both TOR browser bundle and SRWare Iron. Good luck!

I don't recemmend using any Chromium fork, especially closed source ones.

A good webside for privacy and firefox config:privacytools.io

Gr,casper

It is the best I found it in hidden wiki Hey its where I found AirVPN and many more services I am using 

I use and recommend Firefox with BetterPrivacy, NoScript, User Agent Spoofer, and that other addon that, by default, clears site cookies on browser exit (I forgot the name, sorry)

However, if you want even more privacy than this, use the Tor Browser.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk