Not connected, Your IP: 3.138.33.178
airact

What is the best way to check for leking dns and ip address info

Once you have your vpn setup and want to check and verify how well it is working what is the best site to visit to verify no dns leak and the ip address?

GRC: DNS Nameserver Spoofability Test - The most accurate I have found in finding leaks. In hundreds of hours of testing, this test found my ISP DNS when others did not.

DNS-OARC: Web-based DNS Randomness Test - Similarly good at finding all used DNS, not mentioned before.

There are many ip checking websites. Any search engine will bring many up.

I fail to see how that cloakfish link applies. It seems like it's just selling something.

Have my guides helped you? Help me keep helping you, use my referral: userbar.png

How to set up pfSense 2.3 for AirVPN

Friends don't let friends use consumer networking equipment!

I fail to see how that cloakfish link applies. It seems like it's just selling something.

​Not true.  It doesn't JUST do that.

post-141079-0-13372100-1460684738_thumb.

GRC: DNS Nameserver Spoofability Test - The most accurate I have found in finding leaks. In hundreds of hours of testing, this test found my ISP DNS when others did not.

DNS-OARC: Web-based DNS Randomness Test - Similarly good at finding all used DNS, not mentioned before.

Your first link links to this thread.

GRC was indeed quite good.

​Not true.  It doesn't JUST do that.

post-141079-0-13372100-1460684738_thumb.

Well cloakfish is not all that good lol, http://i.imgur.com/4pTRI7d.png Location says United States when that is on the other end of the planet from where I actually am xD