Not connected, Your IP: 3.144.233.150

Hi,

I wondering if it was possible for you, to add a exit airvpn IP in Russia & Ukraine ?

There is some website on those country offering the access on it only if the IP come from their respective country

Thanks !

Air had a server in Ukraine some time ago but the datacenter was raided and servers stolen, so the story goes.  I doubt Air will try anything there again.  And Russia is a no-go zone.

There was a server in Ukraine before, but due to the unstable political condition there now it is

extremely hard to maintain relations with a reliable ISP there at the moment. The corruption rates

are very high and sometimes legal law enforcement sieze equipment of blackmail ISPs in order to

make profits.

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/67199/urdn-is-dead

Russia is not really an option because of the practical internet censorship occuring there. This is

not a theoretical thing like with U.S. and NSA, in fact in Russia they have an internet broadcast

authority that randomly decides to block domains and IPs based on copyright/political views.

Please refer to this wiki page for more details:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_censorship_in_Russia

Occasional moderator, sometimes BOFH. Opinions are my own, except when my wife disagrees.

Interesting story about Ukraine, I did not know it, will try to find a article about it

And for Russia, what's the problem ?

Edit :

Ok thanks for all those information, I think we can considered it as resolved

There was a server in Ukraine before, but due to the unstable political condition there now it is

extremely hard to maintain relations with a reliable ISP there at the moment. The corruption rates

are very high and sometimes legal law enforcement sieze equipment of blackmail ISPs in order to

make profits.

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/67199/urdn-is-dead

Russia is not really an option because of the practical internet censorship occuring there. This is

not a theoretical thing like with U.S. and NSA, in fact in Russia they have an internet broadcast

authority that randomly decides to block domains and IPs based on copyright/political views.

Please refer to this wiki page for more details:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_censorship_in_Russia

Interesting story about Ukraine, I did not know it, will try to find a article about it

And for Russia, what's the problem ?

Edit :

Ok thanks for all those information, I think we can considered it as resolved

Not to mention Russian servers are monitored, in truth it's not much of an issue unless you actually live here but the point is still valid for anonymity reasons cuz even if you can get a dedicated server the datacenter logs traffic and IPs on the line, not the server itself but the line so if the traffic is encrypted it wouldn't be too big an issue I suppose but it fails to follow the AirVPN policy so Russia is 99.9% out of the question from AirVPN

Hi,

I wondering if it was possible for you, to add a exit airvpn IP in Russia & Ukraine ?

There is some website on those country offering the access on it only if the IP come from their respective country

Thanks !

Actually, your request is valid for rerouting servers. They are not bound to Air's privacy requirements. With such a server you can reach your favorite TV channels regardless of the server you connect to.

All you have to do is ask for it:

If the service is not included in our anti-blocking system and/or it is in a country where we do not have servers, ask for it: routing anti-geo-IP-location based restrictions servers are not bound to our requirements for privacy legal framework etc., so we will evaluate your request without prejudice deriving by our strict requirements.

We've had many requests for servers in specific countries in the past. Instead of asking for exits, you should ask for rerouting servers in the future, everyone. But only if there are geolocation-restricted services you want to be able to view.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Hi,

Thanks !

Actually, your request is valid for rerouting servers. They are not bound to Air's privacy requirements. With such a server you can reach your favorite TV channels regardless of the server you connect to.

All you have to do is ask for it:

>If the service is not included in our anti-blocking system and/or it is in a country where we do not have servers, ask for it: routing anti-geo-IP-location based restrictions servers are not bound to our requirements for privacy legal framework etc., so we will evaluate your request without prejudice deriving by our strict requirements.

We've had many requests for servers in specific countries in the past. Instead of asking for exits, you should ask for rerouting servers in the future, everyone. But only if there are geolocation-restricted services you want to be able to view.

I did not think of that, it might work.

Hi,

Thanks !

Great news! AirVPN just added a new Ukraine server today! It's called Nair.