Not connected, Your IP: 54.198.45.0
OpenSourcerer

For your laugh: ASUS Sacrificial Altar router

This router might require sacrifices to actually work. A great weapon against network intruders: If someone is in your network, simply don't feed it.

1ptD7h2.jpg

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

I have a family member with this router.  I set it up for them.  Smokes flat out!!  Speeds and coverage you almost can't believe.  The ISP is feeding 150 meg into it.  Can run 10 devices without missing a beat all day long.  Their use is not highly private (no known adversaries) but I set the wireless pretty strict, mac locked, etc......  Mostly they wanted to be able to control access times and "ratings" because there are children involved.  Mom and Dad's band is wide open but the others are being monitored and controlled if that is possible with kids.  LOL!!

Nice, nice router for a regular family setup.  Not competing with PfSense needed users, just commenting its great for a fairly secure family configuration!

I'd be a little concerned about it's environmental impact as burning sacrifices tend to generate a good bit of greenhouse gasses. On the other hand, I've heard the otherworldly blue flame that hovers in the middle of the antennas is very eco-friendly, though the low level screams of tormented souls that emanate from it can be annoying. Like fan noise you tend to tune it out once you get used to it.

I've heard the otherworldly blue flame that hovers in the middle of the antennas is very eco-friendly

ASUS may be written in blue, but it's got a red stripe in its design. The flame must be dark red. Like... blood.