Not connected, Your IP: 3.237.178.126

Hello !

I hope you take care of yourself man. Best of luck to you.

May your DNS never leak and may your VPNs always stay true.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

well hope to see ya back

i know i've had my moments

and it's just the forum thing in general

nuthin to do with this spot or any

forum specific

when ya are used to yer own pages

yer own site really hard to adjust at times

regardless hope ya do well and keep yer powder dry

MeAndroid,

after ya sort things out man stop back in say hello

i quit here once myself, i've pulled my own site down

closed every account and so on

i don't know ya, don't know your situation but i respect ya

and i respect your situation

i'll help ya build a server on Mars man, now i do got a confession,

i saw that movie with Matt Damon growing stuff in his own poo right

don't get me wrong man, i'm all about good ideas,

but if i gotta grow something in my poo it's gonna be weed

mmmmkkkkkkaaaaayyyyyy  

cm0s

Well said.

On the plus side, maybe if we had servers on Mars, Hulu would once again be available.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

Sorry to read this!

Lots of experience will be gone of this forum!

Thanks for everything, i have learned off you and i wish you ALL THE BEST in the future.

Hope you will come back later!!!!!

Snapz

I have nothing to hide, but that's nobody's business!

Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it.
John Lennon
The further a society drift from truth the more it will hate those that speak it.
George Orwell

bluesjunior,

MeAndroid will always be capable of reading this forum. He's gone but not dead!

Did you read the reason of stopping:

As of 31/03/2016 I shan't be involved in the forums anymore, too many idiots for me.

Think about that!

snapz

I have nothing to hide, but that's nobody's business!

Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it.
John Lennon
The further a society drift from truth the more it will hate those that speak it.
George Orwell

I did not say I would be deleting myself , Air is too good. I won't be answering or contributing. As Snapz kindly pointed out, I am not dead, yet.

I have closed down normal forum notifications but my account will be open for as long as.... and I have been getting lots of personal stuff (all good so far!) and that is the reason for me signing in, its only been 2 days for goodness sake. Plus there are plenty of other reasons for signing in - I am messing with OSMC on a Pi 2 for instance so signing in means zilch. Ask Air if you want to really know why I ain't bothered answering pillocks anymore.

5057387.jpg