Not connected, Your IP: 3.143.168.172
Sign in to follow this  
libai

choosing servers

1. what do the percentages mean next to each server?

2. what makes one better than another server. i.e., how do I choose server?

1. what do the percentages mean next to each server?

2. what makes one better than another server. i.e., how do I choose server?

Hello!

1. They show the current bandwidth usage for each server.

2. Some parameters you might like to consider are geolocation (to access geo-discriminatory services for example), busy bandwidth and performance with your ISP.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further information.

Kind regards

There seems to be another issue.

If I am connected to one of your servers and disconnect, I have to wait for at least 5 minutes before I connect to another one. Otherwise the connection fails. Is there a delay in propagating login information between servers?

There seems to be another issue.

If I am connected to one of your servers and disconnect, I have to wait for at least 5 minutes before I connect to another one. Otherwise the connection fails. Is there a delay in propagating login information between servers?

Hello!

There is a very slight delay (keep in mind that VPN servers do not keep or store any account information, login data etc.) of the order of very few seconds or less. A five minutes delay is abnormal. We'll look into the issue, does it happen for you on every and each server or on some particular server?

Kind regards

No it is in the order of minutes. And it happens to me every time every server. Unless it is an operating system restriction that we are not aware of. I connect from Ubuntu Linux and if I connect to two different servers a few seconds apart - it shows up as invalid VPN secrets.

I did check the logs and there it seems to go through the usual process and it just gets rejected from server side. But then after waiting for a few minutes I am able to connect to any of your servers.

No it is in the order of minutes. And it happens to me every time every server. Unless it is an operating system restriction that we are not aware of. I connect from Ubuntu Linux and if I connect to two different servers a few seconds apart - it shows up as invalid VPN secrets.

I did check the logs and there it seems to go through the usual process and it just gets rejected from server side. But then after waiting for a few minutes I am able to connect to any of your servers.

Hello!

Thanks for your clarification. Can you please tell us how do you disconnect from an AirVPN server (just in case it is a useful info for better troubleshooting)?

Kind regards

Using the disconnect vpn option from Ubuntu. If I remember checking the logs correctly it does state somewhere "peer notified" or something along those lines

once in a while when I forget, its just restarting the computer while vpn is connected...

Hi,

SO any update on this?

Everytime my bad internet connection drops, the VPN will naturally disconnect. But until about 5 mins after the vpn disconnecting, i cannot connect again!

Same story when I manually disconnect the VPN using options. can't reconnect soon enough! why?

Hi,

SO any update on this?

Everytime my bad internet connection drops, the VPN will naturally disconnect. But until about 5 mins after the vpn disconnecting, i cannot connect again!

Same story when I manually disconnect the VPN using options. can't reconnect soon enough! why?

Hello!

It looks like a network-manager bug. If you use it, you'll sometimes need to restart it when you wish to reconnect.

Kind regards