Not connected, Your IP: 54.175.59.242

my suggestion for gameing server in vpn with openvpn support

it will help ps4,ps3 users 

i am also a ps3 user i need an gamenig vpn server for fast online gameing experiance

I'm sorry I don't quite understand what you mean? Gaming server? the servers on consoles are hosted by Sony and microsoft depending on which of the consoles it is.

"VPN" and "Fast" don't always go together though.

Why do you need a VPN to game on your console???

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

/r/pcmasterrace

I don't get what you want. Do you mean setting up a game server on the OpenVPN servers? Why would anyone want this? Hacking?

The answer would be no and final.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

If you mean a server that's fast and appropriate for online gaming, then almost all of the servers are able to deliver an uninterrupted connection appropriate for fast paced games. I've been using Air's servers for online games for months now and have almost never come across anything more than minor packet loss (probably from DDoS filtering) - and when this happened, I just switched to another server.

Why do you need a VPN to game on your console???

To prevent from people in online games who have some IP Sniffer installed from getting your IP and DDoSing/ISP Doxing it.

Why would anyone do this? It must be against the EULA..

(Sent via Tapatalk - this generally means I'm not sitting in front of my PC)

You are clearly playing the wrong games, with toxic communities.

(Sent via Tapatalk - this generally means I'm not sitting in front of my PC)

Any time you have dedicated servers and server admin tools (again, PC crowd), you will find admins who abuse their ability to see the IP addresses of the people logged into the server. I guess that's the price to pay for being able to have complete control over the game. People are always going to abuse whatever they can. At least some percentage of people anyway.

We're over looking the fact that if you're connected to Air via the tunnel, it means any and all traffic goes through their servers which are equipped to identify and handle DDOS attacks. Connection to Air alone would provide a huge layer of protection.

Nobody is overlooking anything. We are just discussing why someone would want to use a VPN to game with.

Apologies, that was meant more for those who felt a separate server was needed to accomplish the task that is already being accomplished by being connected to Air in the first place.

I think Air servers can easily handle the gaming. I have played more than a hundred times LOL while connected to Air. I did not have any problems, the ping was good. It did not affect in any way my gaming experience the fact that I was connected to a VPN server.

The solution for consoles would most probably be to configure the router to use Air vpn servers. You will have all the traffic in the network routed through air, including the consoles. I think this should work.

Gaming always worked, just like all other protocols.

Some servers even have a very decent AntiDDoS protection, like Phoenicis,Ruchbah (Voxility).

https://www.voxility.com/shop/security/anti-ddos

FR servers have a shared Arbor AntiDDoS on their core routers as well, also CA (Amanah) - not sure what they use.

This doesn't mean you have to start acting inapropriately, not only in games, but everywhere generally, nevertheless

small DDoS occasions are unfortunately almost inevitable these days and some datacenters took some measures

to deal with it, which is a good approach.

Occasional moderator, sometimes BOFH. Opinions are my own, except when my wife disagrees.

I see a few reasons to game over VPN. Like video, some games may be region restricted(more of a worry on PC). Some may be on a college network or have a place that includes internet, but has a terrible firewall policy blocking the needed ports. I have used a VPN for both of the above reasons.

i game mostly 70% via vpn... nearly the same MS so its all okay. just because of these nasty DDOS freaks.