Not connected, Your IP: 34.204.52.16

Hello to all, my first post. I'd ask if there'll be a discount (35% like in past) in this period to extend subscription for more years. I need to ask in private through emails? 

Anyway thanks for all

Hello to all, my first post. I'd ask if there'll be a discount (35% like in past) in this period to extend subscription for more years. I need to ask in private through emails? 

Anyway thanks for all

Subscribe to the AirVPN Announcements feed or check back from time to time to be informed when something like this is starting.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

You get what you pay for.

I'm ready to pay double if AirVPN has servers in Norway , Oslo.

Are you ?

I don't know. If we'll have servers in more exotic offshore countries like Panama or Kosovo, Serbia, Moldova, Finland or Saudi Arabia, Kazakhstan or Iceland, etc etc..  i could probably.

I maked my first annual sub with Air few days ago (w/o never to have tried before honestly) after to have "thinking" for 2 months and after to have seen that Air is simply the best (Best) choice for many good Reasons. 

So, coming back to topic, i asked that because we are near Easter and i thought that there would be some kind of promo to extend my new annual sub. I want to buy other 4 years FYI and stay safe. 

I never asked something free.

Anyway...

Anyway thanks for all

Subscribe to the AirVPN Announcements feed or check back from time to time to be informed when something like this is starting.

Yup, thanks man, i am always here

Therein lies a very simple solution, hardly a brain cell needed for those wondering about it.

Boh..

You get what you pay for.

I'm ready to pay double if AirVPN has servers in Norway , Oslo.

Are you ?

I don't know. If we'll have servers in more exotic offshore countries like Panama or Kosovo, Serbia, Moldova, Finland or Saudi Arabia, Kazakhstan or Iceland, etc etc..  i could probably.

I maked my first annual sub with Air few days ago (w/o never to have tried before honestly) after to have "thinking" for 2 months and after to have seen that Air is simply the best (Best) choice for many good Reasons. 

So, coming back to topic, i asked that because we are near Easter and i thought that there would be some kind of promo to extend my new annual sub. I want to buy other 4 years FYI and stay safe. 

I never asked something free.

Anyway...

That's a nice list.

I'm still looking out for bitcoins and I'm going to pay yearly subscription fees once I've got coins in my hands.

I forgot countries like Russia, weird we haven't server there. 

It isn't

We have Echelon in Uk, Usa, Italy, etc..., we have NSA in Uk, Usa, entire World..., there is a "strange" us "surveillance" in Italy from Yalta (1945!!) and so on... ask to Moro...

So...  It isn't ...

Your countries suggestion includes countries where no VPN providers have servers

(Kosovo, Saudi Arabia, Kazakhstan) because of horrible internet censorship, difficulty

to operate withour local presence and bad peering. Other countries where the

operational and network costs will not justify the prices anytime soon, compared to other

EU locations: (Serbia, Moldova, Finland,Iceland).

Occasional moderator, sometimes BOFH. Opinions are my own, except when my wife disagrees.

Your countries suggestion includes countries where no VPN providers have servers

(Kosovo, Saudi Arabia, Kazakhstan) because of horrible internet censorship, difficulty

to operate withour local presence and bad peering.

Wrong, n*pn has servers there.

You are a victim of marketing then if you believe they have real,dedicated servers in any of your mentioned countries.

//Add:

https://twitter.com/nVpnNet/status/460531539239895042

Austria, Iceland, Isle of man, Liechtenstein and Spain had to be removed. It didnt work out in long run. Looking for alternatives next days.

They are just bunch of opportunists who buy servers from VPS resellers like EDIS.at,

which seem to be what they use for most of the locations.

Exactly an example of a provider to avoid, even for free.

Occasional moderator, sometimes BOFH. Opinions are my own, except when my wife disagrees.

I forgot countries like Russia, weird we haven't server there. 

It isn't

We have Echelon in Uk, Usa, Italy, etc..., we have NSA in Uk, Usa, entire World..., there is a "strange" us "surveillance" in Italy from Yalta (1945!!) and so on... ask to Moro...

So...  It isn't ...

Correct, it isn't weird at all.

This has been discussed many times over a period of years and if you read through some of those threads you will find various reasons why Air do not have servers in certain places - usually because datacentres cannot meet Airs stringent requirements. Staff are sometimes more specific about the reasons why.

Original Poster: On behalf of the more positive members of this community i'd like to say sorry for some of the negative comments your question generated. I thought it was a valid question and I'm sure you weren't looking for a lifetime of free AirVPN but you were simply inquiring if a discount for Easter was in the works. These same negative commentators will say "Google it" when they have nothing better to say.

PS. By the way, I too searched "Russia" to see why there were no Russian servers and could not readily find an answer to the question, so it is odd. I'd 1000times rather use a Russian VPN server than an American one. The worlds best Hackers are from Russia, not America, and they're not getting caught, unlike the American ones. So.... yeah, smoke that in your pipe.

You answered your own question on why there are no AirVPN servers in Russia.  Why have servers in Russia and mainland China if the hackers there are going to try and hack the servers and destroy them.  That would increase AirVPN costs and raise the fees they charge their clients.

Maybe AirVPN should put a server in Russia and YOU can pay all the costs that are incurred plus the tobacco for your PIPE.

@admin

Then how does PIA VPN and NordVPN have servers in many countries?

Even Cryptostorm?

@admin

Even Cryptostorm?

Perhaps they don't have physical servers there. The servers are located somewhere in the US or Europe and simply issue an IP address from one of those mentioned countries. I don't know for sure, just guessing...

Regards

Fox

Original Poster: On behalf of the more positive members of this community i'd like to say sorry for some of the negative comments your question generated. I thought it was a valid question and I'm sure you weren't looking for a lifetime of free AirVPN but you were simply inquiring if a discount for Easter was in the works. These same negative commentators will say "Google it" when they have nothing better to say.

PS. By the way, I too searched "Russia" to see why there were no Russian servers and could not readily find an answer to the question, so it is odd. I'd 1000times rather use a Russian VPN server than an American one. The worlds best Hackers are from Russia, not America, and they're not getting caught, unlike the American ones. So.... yeah, smoke that in your pipe.

We are talking about the same country that not all that long ago railed against the 'darknets' and concluded protocols like TOR and i2p were 'harmful to the state', right? I mean, you take a company like Air that goes out of their way to avoid any type of censorship and maintain user anonymity and then ask them to put actual, dedicated (not just VPS) servers in a country like Russia where the state has actively tried to shutdown anonymization services through legislation.

Ridiculous nonesense.

@admin

Even Cryptostorm?

Perhaps they don't have physical servers there. The servers are located somewhere in the US or Europe and simply issue an IP address from one of those mentioned countries. I don't know for sure, just guessing...

Regards

Fox

PIA have said they have baremetal servers in those countries.