Not connected, Your IP: 35.173.254.36
cabanacopa

Tor with obfs4 - can't connect to airvpn

Guys,

I'm having a problem using airvpn over tor.

Using standard setup, airvpn over tor works but when I add to the tor bundle obfs4 usage, even though when I test for tor connection it says succfessful , when I try to effectively connect to one server it says "Unable to communicate with Tor(Unable to find IP address of Tor first node of an established circuit) . Is tor up and running ? "

What should I do to connect airvpn over tor, with tor using obfs4 ?

Thanks !

You are missing one picture.  What IP and port are the Tor bundle using to connect to Tor?  Whatever's in there needs to match up with the AirVPN client settings in picture one.  Though, it seems like you are getting a successful test in picture 1, so I'm not sure that's the problem. Check out the settings in your Tor bundle though, and see what IP and port it's setting up on, and make sure the stuff at the bottom in picture 1 matches.

And did you follow the solution? Make sure the port number be in used in your Tor bundle matches the port being used in the Eddie client.