Not connected, Your IP: 44.202.128.177
me.moo@posteo.me

Split: VPN Comparison chart - real competitive analysis effort

I'm 99% sure Air takes the same position when it comes to certain crimes.  In the case of Air and probably ovpn.se the ban would be retroactive (edit: or is the word reactive?), not proactive, and most likely only after having been alerted by the proper authorities. 

This is not something Air would be 99% sure about, they would be 100%, so why are you saying anything assuming what Air's stance might be?

No one can and will ever be sure how a VPN provider reacts when it comes to crimes. So how does a provider protect itself from such things going on on the network ? I don't mean DMCA and such things, i mean things that cause harm to other people. There has been this case where the VPN company proxy.sh wiresharked a server of theirs to catch a hacker.

If i would run a VPN company i wouldn't want people to do criminal things on my network.

Regards

Fox

No one can and will ever be sure how a VPN provider reacts when it comes to crimes. So how does a provider protect itself from such things going on on the network ? I don't mean DMCA and such things, i mean things that cause harm to other people. There has been this case where the VPN company proxy.sh wiresharked a server of theirs to catch a hacker.

If i would run a VPN company i wouldn't want people to do criminal things on my network.

Regards

Fox

NO ONE AT ALL here would condone any criminal activity anywhere at any time. WTF and where do you think this goes - it is about freedom this, not policing ffs.

Settle down, dude. No need to be rude. I was just asking a question. Wow, what's going on ? Maybe i couldn't express myself correctly, my English isn't that good today. Well, anyway, I'm out of this.

Um, this is gettin off topic. I don't know what's wrong with my post. But, as i said, maybe i couldn't find the right expression for what i wanted to say. Not my motherlanguage that English is. No offense.

Maybe i should watch my language here as to not provoque any misunderstandings.

I'm 99% sure Air takes the same position when it comes to certain crimes.  In the case of Air and probably ovpn.se the ban would be retroactive (edit: or is the word reactive?), not proactive, and most likely only after having been alerted by the proper authorities. 

This is not something Air would be 99% sure about, they would be 100%, so why are you saying anything assuming what Air's stance might be?

because of things I've read in forums.  I'm not speaking for them.  I'm recalling memory of previous posts.  thus, only 99% because my memory may fail me.