Not connected, Your IP: 34.227.191.136
Someoneelse

Speed, or the lack therof

I have never had high speeds when using Airvpn so I use it sparingly. My ISP speed is testing over 134 Mbps consistently but struggles to reach 4 Mbps while using Airvpn no matter where the server is located. I have set the  buffer sizes to 256 kb and even 512 kb as suggested in another thread but still suffer the very slow speeds.

I have uninstalled the Tap driver version 9.0.0.22 and installed version 9.0.0.9 as suggested in yet another thread to no avail. Still have the crawling speeds. I am using Windows 7 64 bit and a D Link router that is hard wired to my pc. I am at a loss to fix this but I really need to.

Anyone have any other ideas for me to try? I am using the eddie client by the way.

Have you try this: preferences, advanced, OVPN directives and put this in Custom field:

sndbuf 524288
rcvbuf 524288

and buffer size at 512KB

I have nothing to hide, but that's nobody's business!

Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it.
John Lennon
The further a society drift from truth the more it will hate those that speak it.
George Orwell