Not connected, Your IP: 18.191.228.88
mhertzfeld

Any US Servers have Netflix?

I am trying to connect to a USA based server from within the USA and watch USA Netflix.

I have had success connecting from within the USA to Canadian server 'RANA' and was able to watch netflix without error (I think it was Canadian netflix though?) so at least that is working.

Please list the US servers where I can connect from within the US to watch US Netflix.

Note that I have AirVPN running on my pfSense router and am using Roku to watch netflix.  I do not have NAT setup on my WAN, so ALL my traffic flows through the VPN.

I am trying to connect to a USA based server from within the USA and watch USA Netflix.

I have had success connecting from within the USA to Canadian server 'RANA' and was able to watch netflix without error (I think it was Canadian netflix though?) so at least that is working.

Please list the US servers where I can connect from within the US to watch US Netflix.

Note that I have AirVPN running on my pfSense router and am using Roku to watch netflix.  I do not have NAT setup on my WAN, so ALL my traffic flows through the VPN.

You have the exact same setup as me (except I do use NAT on the WAN), with the exact same problematic results.  The problem is the roku.  All US Air servers route to netflix via their anti-geoblocking dns thing and none are setup to route "natively" to netflix (presumably because all of Air's US exit IPs have long since been flagged by netflix).  The roku simply does not work when it's routed thru the anti-geoblocking stuff, it will always flag the connection as a proxy.  My solution when I need US netflix is to hook up my chromecast to the tv again.  The chromecast (via an android tablet) seems to work fine in this situation (the last time I tested it, which was Thu I believe).  You'll notice netflix via the web browser will also work fine on US servers, just not the roku as it seems to be doing something extra to figure out it's a vpn/proxy connection.

Bottom line: No US Netflix on the roku via Air.  Lucky for you, it sounds like you're with a US ISP and at least have the option to just route your roku thru your WAN directly to access US Netflix.  Me?  No such luck.  So it's chromecast for me when I want US Netflix and roku when Canada Netflix does the trick.  Most of the stuff I watch is Netflix original programming, which is available on Canadian Netflix anyways so it's not the end of the world to me.  I really only need US Netflix when we want to watch a movie because CA Netflix sucks massively when it comes to movies.

Unfortunately, my ISP is not American.  I'm just a little further north and so don't have an American IP and therefore need a vpn to gain access to US Netflix.

Same from Australia. Might need to swap off AirVpn as this is one of the main reasons I use Airvpn.

US servers work for me if I connect with vpn, and then disconnect from the vpn server upon receiving the proxy message. (iPad Netflix App)

I read that the Netflix CEO thinking to go global to done away with VPN. Wouldn't that bi nice.!

I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being right.

Zosma is blocked for me.

Acamar works for me, try that.

If that doesn't work give Pollux a try

If even that doesn't work, try Kaus.

All those server I have been able to connect to Netflix with

Lucky for you, it sounds like you're with a US ISP and at least have the option to just route your roku thru your WAN directly to access US Netflix.

How do ? configure this? I have ASUSwrt merlin.