Not connected, Your IP: 54.165.122.173

I have tried all servers in US, some in Canada and Europe, and they all give me the "Unable to process your request" error. It works fine without VPN. It was working fine until this morning (May 24), but it seems they updated something sometime last night and now it doesn't work on any server that I've tried.

I have tried all servers in US, some in Canada and Europe, and they all give me the "Unable to process your request" error. It works fine without VPN. It was working fine until this morning (May 24), but it seems they updated something sometime last night and now it doesn't work on any server that I've tried.

Same problem with me. I managed to access Canadian Netflix on the first Canadian server listed here:

https://airvpn.org/topic/9223-netflix/

Unfortunately I need US netflix which I can't access from any of my normal servers.

Anyone else having issues with Netflix?

On my PCs whenever I try to watch a show, I can click on the episode, the episode title/splash screen comes up and the red circle just keeps spinning.

I've tried 3 PCs (two Win8 and one Win7) and with Chrome and Firefox on each.

I've tried various servers (mostly from the US and Canada....Zosma, Rasalas, Chort, Cephei, Tyl, Miaplacidus, etc)

I've tried with and without Network lock, same results.

When AirVPN is disconnected, Netflix plays fine.

I get proxy errors with some servers (for example, Dschubba), but for others I get no error, and the movie list shows correctly, and it gives me a loading page when trying to watch something, it just never loads and stays on the loading page forever. Download speed never exceeds 6 kB/s but it seldom reaches it, it mostly stays at 0. Other websites load correctly, but I haven't found a server that works with Netflix. This started on May 30th at about noon.

I get proxy errors with some servers (for example, Dschubba), but for others I get no error, and the movie list shows correctly, and it gives me a loading page when trying to watch something, it just never loads and stays on the loading page forever. Download speed never exceeds 6 kB/s but it seldom reaches it, it mostly stays at 0. Other websites load correctly, but I haven't found a server that works with Netflix. This started on May 30th at about noon.

Basically the same experience for me using Chrome for netflix on Arch Linux. Its happening to VPNs everywhere. I dont know if a dedicated IP server in the US would help AirVPN achieve its goals of keeping access, because shared IPs I fear are ripe for IP banning. Which sucks because, you know, shared IPs are a good source for at least some potential anonymity in the internet space.

What really sucks is im in the US wanting to watch US netflix- im not even trying to circumvent geo restrictions. Getting really tired of corporations pushing people around... If we want the world to grow together- avoid war, have a more globalized distribution of ideas, etc- we need to do away with these geo restrictions in intellectual space. Protecting national boundaries against those who would seek to force their views or plunder resources is one thing, but tv/netflix content??

Anyone else having issues with Netflix?

On my PCs whenever I try to watch a show, I can click on the episode, the episode title/splash screen comes up and the red circle just keeps spinning.

I've tried 3 PCs (two Win8 and one Win7) and with Chrome and Firefox on each.

I've tried various servers (mostly from the US and Canada....Zosma, Rasalas, Chort, Cephei, Tyl, Miaplacidus, etc)

I've tried with and without Network lock, same results.

When AirVPN is disconnected, Netflix plays fine.

Same issue for me since 30th May 1pm. I mainly use the UK servers, and have had the same issue. 

"Sometimes" if I let it spin enough the movie will play, time frame ranging from 8-20 mins, but 9 out of 10 times, it spins indefinitely, 

Again, other websites work fine, and speed is great (34Mb Down and 9Mb Up), and off VPN, Netflix working fine.

It's been over a week and the issue is still ongoing.

Has anyone found a workaround (or specific server that still works)?

I'm sure the AirVPN team is working on the issue however some comment from them, even acknowledging the issue, would be appreciated.

I think the issue is that netflix apps on set top boxes are using an alternate DNS.  So, unless you filter DNS and redirect it so that only AirDNS is used netflix will block you.

I think the issue is that netflix apps on set top boxes are using an alternate DNS.  So, unless you filter DNS and redirect it so that only AirDNS is used netflix will block you.

I'm using Netflix through Chrome and Firefox and it's not working for me.

I've verified that AirVPN is changing my DNS to 10.4.0.1 and I'm using Network Lock (not sure if that helps).

I'm using Netflix through Chrome and Firefox and it's not working for me.

I've verified that AirVPN is changing my DNS to 10.4.0.1 and I'm using Network Lock (not sure if that helps).

there has been plenty written about netflix.  I don't know all the answers so I can't only suggest to read everything about it in this forum.

there has been plenty written about netflix.  I don't know all the answers so I can't only suggest to read everything about it in this forum.

go558a83nk, I've already read through all the threads and have tried all the suggestions for previous issues with no luck, and I certainly don't expect anyone to have all the answers.

I was just hoping someone figured out a workaround for this new issue, and/or for the AirVPN staff to recognize this as a new issue.  I understand this is a complex game of cat and mouse, I'm just looking for some validation that this issue is being looked into by AirVPN.

To reiterate, this new issue started on or about May 27-30th..... I don't get any proxy warnings, the episode just tries to load and never rarely does.  I've tried the same show about 30x over the past week and I had it load once today (after it sat there loading for about 5-10mins).  I watched the show however the following episode failed to load, even after letting it sit there and "spin" for 20mins.

Yeah this is exactly the problem I'm having, there was no error message, just loading indefinitely. I posted before but haven't had an answer so far. I've tried it today and there is a new message, now I can't even get onto the website, it just says

"Netflix Site Error

We were unable to process your request.

Please go to the Netflix home page by clicking the button below."

Unfortunately that is an infinite loop.

Is anyone from Airvpn going to respond to this one please? 

I cannot access Netflix USA now period on any UK, Canada or US server it would seem.

At least can one of the members suggest a server where US Netflix is still accessible?

Thanks.

Is anyone from Airvpn going to respond to this one please? 

I cannot access Netflix USA now period on any UK, Canada or US server it would seem.

At least can one of the members suggest a server where US Netflix is still accessible?

Thanks.

http://witch.valdikss.org.ru if this page can detect you are using OpenVPN so can netflix and they are using the same methods now to block access to netflix because of it. AirVPN is trying their best to circumvent it but they can only do so much

So I've clicked this link http://witch.valdikss.org.ru/ and they seem to detect me since it's showing:

Network link = OpenVPN UDP bs128 SHA1 lzo

While going to this site i'm connected through VPN and my router has the DNS (10.4.0.1) setup. What else can I do so that I don't get detected?

WITCH?

First seen = 2016/06/10 17:44:48
Last update = 2016/06/10 17:44:48
Total flows = 2
Detected OS = Linux 3.11 and newer
HTTP software = Chrome 51.x or newer (ID seems legit)
MTU = 1042
Network link = ???
Language = Italian
Distance = 9
Uptime = 198 days 20 hrs 10 min (modulo 198 days)
PTR = 23.105.129.219.rdns.ubiquity.io

PTR test = Probably home user
Fingerprint and OS match. No proxy detected (this test does not include headers detection).
No OpenVPN detected.

DNS masqueraded, all worked 'til yesterday. Now, geoblocked. 

What is strange, for me, it's the speed with which I'm getting the warning: maybe something related to the account? 

Just a guess, I hope not!

Spoke too soon    

Switched from USA to NL resolved (for now... ) the issue.

So I've clicked this link http://witch.valdikss.org.ru/ and they seem to detect me since it's showing:

Network link = OpenVPN UDP bs128 SHA1 lzo

While going to this site i'm connected through VPN and my router has the DNS (10.4.0.1) setup. What else can I do so that I don't get detected?

WITCH?

First seen = 2016/06/10 17:44:48

Last update = 2016/06/10 17:44:48

Total flows = 2

Detected OS = Linux 3.11 and newer

HTTP software = Chrome 51.x or newer (ID seems legit)

MTU = 1042

Network link = ???

Language = Italian

Distance = 9

Uptime = 198 days 20 hrs 10 min (modulo 198 days)

PTR = 23.105.129.219.rdns.ubiquity.io

PTR test = Probably home user

Fingerprint and OS match. No proxy detected (this test does not include headers detection).

No OpenVPN detected.

DNS masqueraded, all worked 'til yesterday. Now, geoblocked. 

What is strange, for me, it's the speed with which I'm getting the warning: maybe something related to the account? 

Just a guess, I hope not!

Spoke too soon    

Switched from USA to NL resolved (for now... ) the issue.

In another post regarding Netflix blocking VPNs some people said the MTU could make OpenVPN undectable.

as of 19:16 sweden servers do not get netflix U.S. movie lists

US Servers are blocked again, can anyone confirm?

I tried with Naos, Zosma, and Pollux. All are blocked.

In another post regarding Netflix blocking VPNs some people said the MTU could make OpenVPN undectable.

Thanks for the replies EdensSpire....would you mind kindly linking to this post?

Thanks.