Not connected, Your IP: 44.192.53.34

Yep, working good for me now too. Thanks staff!

and on and on and on .......

Let's not be so snarky. It's good that such a big number of people voiced their concern. If only one or two people did, we probably still wouldn't have access to USA Netfilx right now.

Works indeed!

thanks

Same here! Maybe those new US servers aren't blocked yet? I have a feeling it won't last too long, Netflix seems to be pretty agressive on this issue.

The strangest thing about this whole issue for me is how it seems to change back and forth. Only a few days ago I was suddenly able to watch Always Sunny in Philadelphia again on one UK-server (Dabih) while all other servers were blocked. The next day it was blocked again on the same server. Also while NL-servers usually always work I'll sometimes suddenly get the proxy-error on those as well. Reconnecting usually solves it for NL-servers. This happens on both of my computers, both have IPv6 disabled. No settings changed from when it works to when it doesn't.

Hey,

Thanks a ton for all the responses, its nice to know the problem has been noticed and being worked on! Apologies if I seemed like I was just adding unnecessary noise to the general posts.

So it seems that the shows that are available on Netflix India work on the USA Netflix via AirVPN while the shows that aren't available on Netflix India still show up with a proxy error. I've tried with multiple TV shows! This does seem to imply my IP Address is being leaked but both IPleaks and other tests show up valid AirVPN IP addresses and no other leaks, including RTC! 

As for the servers that seem to be working, could someone post one's that seems to have started working, so other people can try them as well. For example, a test a Kaus a few minutes back still showed up with the proxy blocker error. 

Thanks once again!

Furthering the last post, Zosma (one of the newer servers) seems to be working again now for Netflix USA! The older one's like Kaus are giving the same errors though, if it helps in anyway. 

this is why i love airvpn! always with best intentions for their customers! beer on my tab!

as of 19:16 sweden servers do not get netflix U.S. movie lists

US Servers are blocked again, can anyone confirm?

as of 19:16 sweden servers do not get netflix U.S. movie lists

US Servers are blocked again, can anyone confirm?

Working for me right now on Nodus.

There are so many ranges to re-route, and new ones are added every month or so:

http://bgp.he.net/search?search%5Bsearch%5D=netflix&commit=Search

Just hold on until it works and try different servers, there is a great amount of work done behind

the scenes in order to support more Air servers.

Netflix has become a gigantic worldwide CDN, this is not trivial as before to just make small patches.

Occasional moderator, sometimes BOFH. Opinions are my own, except when my wife disagrees.

Serpentis doesn't seem to be micro-routed. In fact it doesn't seem like EU-servers are micro-routing to US anymore? I tried SE, DE and FR, none had US content.

zhang888: Seems like a massive and complex game of cat and mouse.

Ooo, thanks for letting us know about this! It goes to explain the why it takes time (a very reasonable period) to get the geo-routed servers working again once they get tagged on a wave of proxy bans that Netflix seems to be doing with an increasing frequency all over the world.

There are so many ranges to re-route, and new ones are added every month or so:

http://bgp.he.net/search?search%5Bsearch%5D=netflix&commit=Search

Just hold on until it works and try different servers, there is a great amount of work done behind

the scenes in order to support more Air servers.

Netflix has become a gigantic worldwide CDN, this is not trivial as before to just make small patches.

As of today i get this message through german, swedish, us, canada and uk , without vpn it works.

maybe its a ip-block denial?

E1BEP2U.png

As of today i get this message through german, swedish, us, canada and uk , without vpn it works.

maybe its a ip-block denial?E1BEP2U.png

Yup same here. I can however get to Netflix Canada vian Rana.

US Netflix worked fine for me yesterday, now today I'm getting the error above.

At this point I've tried most US and CDN servers, all with the same error.

Any updates on this? All US Air servers (both via openvpn and airvpn linux client) still give me: 

Whoops, something went wrong...

Streaming Error

You seem to be using an unblocker or proxy. Please turn off any of these services and try again. For more help, visit netflix.com/proxy.
Error Code: M7111-1331-5059

EDIT: Actually, the eddie client under windows works perfectly. Under Ubuntu LTS 16.04 I cant install it though and the openvpn connection does not work with Netflix. Weird.

EDIT2: With the portable version that works regardless of libmono version everything works, sorry for messing it up ;>

edit: uhm... baten?

Guest TimberKid

everything works like a charm here - on a mac with safari and chrome

I was able to access Netflix on the Canadian server Rana, but have had no luck with any US servers. This is so annoying.

Azha, Albireo, Dschubba, Miaplacidus, Rasalas, Persei, Pavonis.

Try those, at least one of them is going to work.

Also, DO NOT use any Netflix app. The Netflix apps use Google DNS and therefore are not micro routed by AirDNS.

Instead, use the netflix.com website, that seems to work for me on Atria (SE Server)