Not connected, Your IP: 54.210.224.114
Free_Norway

Not happy with routing Netflix traffic to US server?

Hi

Are there any other user that er not so happy with the new routing to US Netflix from most European Servers?

It was very nice to can access regional Netflix content from various AirVPN servers, that's almost gone.

Please leave your comments!

Guy from Norway

Hello,

we're sorry but access to all other regional Netflix is blocked by Netflix itself. For each server you can have Netflix USA or no Netflix at all. We fully understand you and we agree with you but that's how it is.

Kind regards

If that post is indeed being updated, I think it'd be better to do it as a new post in that thread or include an "Updated on dd/mm/2016" in bold so people know it's being updated.  When I first looked at that post, I saw a posting date from 2013, which made me think it's not really relevant.

If that post is indeed being updated, I think it'd be better to do it as a new post in that thread or include an "Updated on dd/mm/2016" in bold so people know it's being updated.  When I first looked at that post, I saw a posting date from 2013, which made me think it's not really relevant.

Done.

Kind regards

I'm not sure how related this is. I'm finding that my speed when getting video from Netflix is significantly different from getting video from other sites - news sites, Youtube, etc. My guess is it's somewhat software related, too. Whatever the actual problem is, I can get a full HD video from Youtube with download speeds between 50 - 200+ KB/S, but video from the Netflix site comes through at 15 - 75 KB/s with peaks at 100 - 150 KB/s. Now I'm judging this by what the app is telling me, but the end result is I can easily watch video from Youtube in HD, but even low quality video from Netflix requires frequent buffering. Is there much I can do on my end? Better server choice? 

I'm running Mint Linux 17.2 and using Chrome 48.0.2564 and getting in from the middle of China.

I'm gettin' a 404 on this link that I cannot copy nor reliably quote from staff's posting, is that bad?

I'm gettin' a 404 on this link that I cannot copy nor reliably quote from staff's posting, is that bad?

I think because they've deleted that thread.

I think because they've deleted that thread.

Correct, it's "hidden", since Netflix access has been variable and now no more possible from our infrastructure.

Kind regards

dang it i wish i new more about routing so we could be in the tunnel and pass netflix traffic thru clear net to get the flix.

for a few days routing netflix IP ranges outside the tunnel worked. that was a few months ago.  doesn't work anymore.  see other threads.