Not connected, Your IP: 18.119.166.49
Sign in to follow this  
UCGBaby

Multiple People Using VPN

Hey guys, 

I was looking with a group of friends to get a VPN, and AirVPN seems fantastic. 

I saw that they allow 3 simultaneous connections, but I was wondering if multiple people were allowed to use the VPN with one account. I couldn't find an answer to this in the FAQ.

Thanks!

AirVPN probably isn't going to give you an official answer condoning account sharing, but you can use your three simultaneous connections however you want. Including the way you want to.

You will not regret to buy yourself an account with AirVPN! I have quite some experience with different vpn providers over the years and now i'm a happy member of AirVPN with a verry good helping Staff who knows what they are talking about and a lovely helping community, good servers and a verry good client, Eddie, whitch in my opinion is better/easyer than Vicosity and Tunnelblick.

I think that "simultaneous connections" is not the same as "account sharing". Simultaneous connections, in my opinion is using your account on 3 different computers in your network. You, your sister + your grandma who maybe lives with you?:-)).

Im using two simultaneous connections. 1 on my mac and 1 in a virtual machine with debian, the wich i use most of the time.

But.......I am sure that the AirVPN Staff will not prohibit this "account sharing". These are lovely caring and understanding people.

Again but.......it would be more correct of you and your friends after a short period of test to purchase an account to AirVPN, to support this community and support AirVPN Staff. They deserve it!

And, let's face it, € 54 is not that much. This is one of the cheapest in the vpn market. Stay one/two weekends @ home and you've earned it back ;-)

Greetzzz

snapz

Edit typo

I have nothing to hide, but that's nobody's business!

Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it.
John Lennon
The further a society drift from truth the more it will hate those that speak it.
George Orwell