Not connected, Your IP: 3.21.231.245
praon

BBC iPlayer issues, from non-UK servers

I'm having problems gaining access to BBC iPlayer from any server other than UK ones. The standard geo-location warning comes up if I am using, for instance, a Dutch server. This is recent behavior: I used until recently to be able to access iPlayer from any server, wherever located.

I've checked that the DNS server has the same IP address (213.152.161.15, in this case) as the server used.

Is the 'double-hop' feature not working at present?

Help appreciated, please.

Ancha is a blocked Dutch server.

Additionally Naos is a blocked UK server. It has been blocked for a couple of days.

Bellatrix is ok for iPlayer (However for some reason the London servers only seem to allow a max speed of 20 Mb/s)

I also got the same result (blocked) with a Canadian server. And am currently on Grumium - Canada and still getting blocked. Likewise on Elnath - Netherlands. So 4 different servers (2 Canadian and 2 Netherlands) all blocked from BBC iPlayer. However, I've just checked Anser - Netherlands and that is working with BBC iPlayer.

My VPS has also been blocked regardless of it's UK IP (OVH).

I tested few servers (from A to Cebalrai) and this is list of those that worked :

• Acamar (US)
  • Agena (CA)
  • Alhena (CA)
  • Alkaid (US)
  • Almach (CA)
  • Aludra (CA)
  • Antares
  • Aquilae
  • Atik
  • Baten
  • Beid
  • Brachium
  • Cebalrai

UK servers are not included, as they work without problem.

Confirm that Anser does not work with iplayer. Also, some Netflix content not available that is in UK content.

Can´t stream from BBC iPlayer from swedish servers, the site just loading. The UK servers works fine.