Not connected, Your IP: 3.239.13.1
Sign in to follow this  
Reckles5

Servers giving the same IP address after reconnecting

I was wondering if it's normal that every time you connect to a server, the IP address remains the same. For example whenever I connect to Agena server (Canada, Toronto, Ontario) I always get the same IP address: 184.75.223.211. I think for sure the IP address should change every time you reconnect to the same server because the server list is no that long (if you want to use a north american server for speed/ping). If I buy AirVPN for a year, for sure I'll be having the same IPs over and over eventually. I like everything else about AirVPN, especially the port forwarding feature, but having such a limited number of IPs is terrible in my opinion. I use it for gaming and every time I play I need a new IP that has good ping (north america for me)

gXkKDV0.png

The exit IPs will rarely change, if ever, on any of the servers.  This is by design.  You also should understand that when there are 100 users connected to a server, all 100 users are sharing that same exit IP (i.e. all traffic from all users on the same server comes from that same exit IP).  This is a good thing as it makes it tougher for someone to conclude that certain traffic from that exit IP must have come from a specific user.

By the sounds of it you're getting banned from game servers non stop and want a different ip.

As SirJohn said, the exit ips won't change. That's normal with most vpns.

The only VPN I can think of that definitely does NOT work the way it works here is NordVPN. They give you the list of hundreds of different servers with unique IPs that you can connect to. They aren't using the traditional Node cluster, single exit ip structure. For someone like OP, this may come in handy.

AirVPN has 2 IP's on each server, Exit IP is always the same on that server, and the entry IP too BUT the entry and exit IP are different.