Not connected, Your IP: 34.234.83.135

I'm having a rather strange issue. I can connect to AirVPN and surf most sites without issue, but for some reason verizonwireless.com is a complete black hole. During troubleshooting I opened a command prompt and performed an nslookup against the VPN tunnel supplied DNS servers for things like Google without issue. But when I try the same command for verizonwireless.com I get nothing back. Likewise, I can get to the main Verizon website, but when I click on the "Wireless" section it dies again. Very strange. Any known issues at the moment that would explain this?

I have also had this problem, and would receive a DNS Probe error. Currently, I am able to get to verizonwireless.com, perhaps try a different AirVPN DNS server?

I am able to confirm the problem on Acamar, USA. I can visit Verizon.com, but cannot reach verizonworeless.com, vzw.com, nor can I click wireless on Verizon.com. All time out and never resolve.

Doesn't seem DNS related. I can't navigate to 162.115.208.90 either. They must be blacklisting AirVPN IPs.

Problem can be seen with the Check routes feature. Some of the servers route you through US3 and NL which are both not able to reach those sites. There are too many servers affected to list them all.

You can open a support ticket and request removal of the rerouting.

Checking routes - vzw.com

Checking routes - verizonwireless.com

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.