Not connected, Your IP: 18.204.214.205

Same experience like Gogurt and Pad

I think the biggest difference is, if you are using AirVPN DNS many of the AirVPN servers(tested sweden, germany, canada...) redirect to the US now. That wasn't like this before. I used the different servers to see the country spesific content, not only US-Netflix.

I think the staff is not answering these questions anymore because, many of the replies are quite confusing.

The only servers that i have been using that work like before are the NL-servers->Netflix NL content->Netflix network stats showing the NL-server outgoing IP.

Does anybody have a solution to this?

Sounds like you still aren't using AirVPN DNS somehow. Canada servers redirect to United States Netflix vis DNS. If you are getting the Canada store from Canada, something is wrong. I get the U.S. Netflix from Canada.

4) LG Smart TV displays US Titles but receives proxy block message when attempting to stream

Yes, I'm seeing the same behavior except I'm in the US.

Similar scenario for me. My Android client is streaming US content but the Samsung TV Netflix app gives me the proxy warning. I'm in Germany

I am using US airvpn and their DNS config on Asusmerlin. As of yesterday have not been able to access netflix on Nvidia Shield Android TV, however

• I can access netflix US on Chrome, Android App and iPad app. Even the Netflix app on the Apple TV (!) works (for now)
  • When loading Netflix on Nvidia shield I can access the US catalog
  • When loading a US Netflix video on the Nvidia app I get the aip-701 error after attempting to load the stream. Does not reach 10% loading then I get the proxy error message
  • Casting from ipad/android app to nvidia shield results in same error

So am also leaning towards the shield TV being the traitor. I emptied cache, deactivated, forced downgrades, disabled location reporting and still nothing. Also tried forcing static IP to shield TV with airvpn DNS. Didnt solve it either. My last resort will be to downgrade Nvidia firmware, then back to torrenting.

I have the same problem.

Although i can connect to neflix via my FireTV Stick through my asus router with us-servers, i can no stream anything an get the message that i'm behin a proxy.

I'm having the same issue.

If I use a computer and browser (tested on MacBook, WIn8, Win10) I can connect and play content from US Netflix via my Tomato Router.

If I use my PS3, PS4, Apple TV, Smart TV, Android Tablet, Android Phone or iPhone 6 via the Tomato Router I can not play any content from Netflix.

My router is configured correctly.

As of Saturday the 5th I can no longer access netflix through of my computers too.

The configuration of my router has not changed. I am using AirVPN DNS.

Ah... So I guess airvpn doesn't work with Netflix anymore. It's kinda misleading with the other thread saying it's solved. Im on a trial and having Netflix work is definitely one of the reasons I'm getting vpn... Guess it might not b airvpn for me

Ah... So I guess airvpn doesn't work with Netflix anymore. It's kinda misleading with the other thread saying it's solved. Im on a trial and having Netflix work is definitely one of the reasons I'm getting vpn... Guess it might not b airvpn for me

Your guess is wrong at the moment. Please see here for the updated situation:

https://airvpn.org/topic/9223-netflix/

Note carefully which regional Netflix services are accessible and from which servers.

Regional Netflix not reported there (for example Netflix Italy) are NOT accessible.

Kind regards

actually, as I wrote in the other thread, I've been trying both on windows computer  and mobile phone. neither work as of today

Yesterday they were fine.

I am using eddie on windows and openvpn app on mobile, both with airvpn dns and netflix says I am using an unblocker on both.

I've tried several servers and none work.

It would be good if you can double check 

Your guess is wrong at the moment. Please see here for the updated situation:

https://airvpn.org/topic/9223-netflix/

Note carefully which regional Netflix services are accessible and from which servers.

Regional Netflix not reported there (for example Netflix Italy) are NOT accessible.

Kind regards

Netflix for me is not accessible via any CDN or US servers except Rana.  I've tested Windows client and Openvpn on Asus router.  It was working before up until a week ago.

I confirm that all USA airvpn servers are locked by netflix, as of 19 march 2016.

This is a recent event, since until 17 march 2016, randomly picked USA servers were not blocked by netflix.

The error message is the usual "it seems you're using an unblocker or proxy" M7031-1111

Hello!

As repeatedly reported Netflix application version 3.7.2 or higher will send DNS queries to whatever it likes (Google DNS for example) against your will and against system settings.

Just redirect them to fix the issue.

A new thread has yesterday appeared online which is useful:

http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/2342149

Kind regards

Would anyone be so kind as to explain how to redirect the DNS queries and where to redirect them?  I'd really appreciate a clear explanation of the solution.

I use the browser and still doesn`t work (not on chrome not on firefox)

Hello!

As repeatedly reported Netflix application version 3.7.2 or higher will send DNS queries to whatever it likes (Google DNS for example) against your will and against system settings.

Kind regards

Same problem, using AirVPN DNS Servers using openVPN on a Ubuntu machine

Hello!

Kind regards

I tried the solution in this thread to redirect Netflix DNS queries but it does not work.  

I tried the solution in this thread to redirect Netflix DNS queries but it does not work.  

This does not help the community help you. Please provide any possible detail on how you did it. Side note: if you don't use Netflix application (but a browser) redirecting queries is not necessary.

Kind regards

Airvpn staff says that it should work through the browser but it doesn't.

Can you please give us a reply on that?

EDIT: the only one I found that still works is Furud

all the others I tried don't

This does not help the community help you. Please provide any possible detail on how you did it. Side note: if you don't use Netflix application (but a browser) redirecting queries is not necessary.

Kind regards

Kind regards

Hello,

while you were writing this message we were testing successfully Netflix USA (from some USA servers). Working fine as usual. Someone in this thread cited some Netflix applet for browsers. We didn't use any applet, only the browser.

Kind regards

I understand that it works for you, and appreciate your help, however for so many users that is not the case and we don't have a working solution,

. I've tried different browsers, your ipleak webiste confirm that I am using Airvpn DNS,

Reverse Lookup:   TOR Exit Node: no.png No AirVPN Exit Node: yes.png Yes Net Speed: Corporate Type: AirVPN Server (Exit)

however, only Furud works for me.

all UK servers direct to US netflix like they should, but netflix blocks me saying I am using a proxy/vpn; same goes for pretty much all the servers I've tried (netherland, germany, spain). As I have not changed anything since netflix redirecting was functioning, I reckon that should indicate that there may be a problem.

More so as other users are increasingly indicating that they suffer from the same issue.

I hope Airvpn staff can re-investigate the problem and help me/us find a solution

Thank you

Kind regards

Hello,

while you were writing this message we were testing successfully Netflix USA (from some USA servers). Working fine as usual. Someone in this thread cited some Netflix applet for browsers. We didn't use any applet, only the browser.

Kind regards

Kind regards

I followed the steps from Marks posts whrl.pl/Rezhle and whrl.pl/RezRP4 to create a script and dnsmasq. I'm using the same Asus Merlin v378.56_2 firmware. I don't think I really need to do this because Merlin's openvpn client can exclusive force all DNS queries via the VPN tunnel. Anyhow even with this solution Netflix still detects proxy.

Let me know what other info you would like me to share. Thx

however, only Furud works for me.

all UK servers direct to US netflix like they should, but netflix blocks me saying I am using a proxy/vpn; same goes for pretty much all the servers I've tried (netherland, germany, spain).

Hello!

Netherlands and Spain servers are NOT micro-routed to Netflix USA. This behavior, at least for these servers, is fine. Apparently you have missed a lot of what we have written, please go back in this thread and re-read.

More so as other users are increasingly indicating that they suffer from the same issue.

We have explained what can be wrong. Remember that Netflix application or applet will bypass your system DNS. The fact that Furud works shows that the problem can be in your DNS queries because micro-routing in Furud is the same as in any other server in this list https://airvpn.org/topic/9223-netflix/

Also make sure that your system is not sending out IPv6 queries.

Kind regards

Micro-routing (on router running DD-WRT, AirVPN DNS) is not working for me with Furud. While Netflix will show content that it created itself (like Orange Is the New Black), other programming, such as Star Trek: The Next Generation, for which Netflix doesn't offer worldwide distribution, yields the "Proxy Detected" message (along with "Error Code: M7031-1111").

unfortunately the "you're proxied" message is thrown when using browsers, not using a netflix application.