Not connected, Your IP: 3.149.234.90
Sign in to follow this  
sdvfjhdsfyskye

Unable to pay with bitcoin through tor

You should change provider (coinbase) or display btc address to send coins to because coinbase blocks tor traffic and i cant pay for your service.

Hello,

we can't confirm the issue. We are able to access Coinbase and subscribe via Bitcoin even from Tor.

Kind regards

I had no issues when I renewed in Nov.  It took a few minutes and I was renewed using the connection "model" you described.  Once I copied the unique to me bitcoin send to address, I then pasted it in my btc client and fired them over.  The bitcoin client connection and the "cleanliness" of your coins are also a factor when you operate in this mode!  It took me longer to go between two computers because my coins can't be sent until my cold/offline machine signs the transaction.  I find Air's system makes this very smooth for BTCers.  Just how it went for me!

i am getting the cloudflare unsolvable captchas when redirected to coinbase. same thing if i try coinbase.com directly. i'm using the tor browser with scripts disabled (temp enabled for airvpn.org).