Not connected, Your IP: 18.188.40.207

Few swiss websites are already supported by those double-hop server routing feature, so I like to ask if you can add that swiss television streaming service www.teleboy.ch as well ?

In my opinion better then wilmaa.

• Free HD even 1080p
  • Shorter Delay then wilmaa

So please add this.

Could you pleas explain what "double-hop server routing feature" means?

Thanks!!

It's essentially the same thing as connecting to a VPN server, and then while connected to that server, connecting to another one, so that your exit IP is two VPN tunnels deep. Some VPN Providers provide and automatic solution that does this without the user doing anything special. It's pretty useless in practice though, other than to slow things down.

hi,

how must i configure for the "double-hop server routing feature"?

at the moment i have  a Switzerland sever with standard config: Direct, protocol UDP, port 443. selected.

or must i configure something else.

greetings

hi,

how must i configure for the "double-hop server routing feature"?

at the moment i have  a Switzerland sever with standard config: Direct, protocol UDP, port 443. selected.

or must i configure something else.

greetings

it is working automatic and you did not to configure anything

... It's pretty useless in practice though, other than to slow things down.

that's your point  of view, for me that's very helpful as I can connect to an(y) server with low latency and enjoy an "smartdns like service"

AirVPN doesn't do double hop servers.  There's no need to double hop.  It does nothing to further secure you.  It just makes your connection to the VPN worse.  Don't worry about double hop.  It's not needed at AirVPN.

FYI, Teleboy did some changes onto their system and now this double-hop with AirVPN servers feature will not work any longer - not a real problem as it works with Kitalpha but what is really odd that with swiss Virgins server various streaming services like Zatto, SRF and also Teleboy did not work either.

No problems here. Add your location where you got the problem. Also are you using the airdns?

Only Kitalpha is working for me with teleboy.ch. All other servers from Switzerland are not working. Mostly it is said: "Cannot load M3U8: crossdomain access denied"​ and when I'm connected to "Virgins" teleboy.ch says I'm not from Switzerland.

​A solution would be great, because I need at least two working servers for teleboy.ch and there is still just one (Kitalpha) working.