Not connected, Your IP: 34.204.196.206

What does your username mean/how did you come up with it?

What does your username mean/how did you come up with it?

Just curious. My nick is a part of a cheat code i somehow remember from a game about 17 years ago.

Of course, if your nick reveals your name, workplace, exact location or enough to get you "detectived", don't do it.

Otherwise, it would be interesting to see

also: happy new year guys!

My brother was learning Latin and I wore only dark clothing. The nickname has stuck for decades. If I knew more Latin at the time it would be OmniaNigrum instead.

Debugging is at least twice as hard as writing the program in the first place.

So if you write your code as clever as you can possibly make it, then by definition you are not smart enough to debug it.

cm0s literally came from my motherboard i have out on the desk

had no idea what to nic myself with so looked around there it was

changed the o to 0 and the rest is history....

cheerz

A very long time, 40 years ago, I worked as a field engineer for +/- 6 years regularly in Germany. I was happy there! The food was, for me at least, sublime. Loved to work with my German colleagues. In other words, very good memories!

Until one day we went out to eat schwein medallion in Rosenheim (Munchen). Delicious! But afterwards I remember till this day. We went to drink a glass of schnapps .................... there were many, to maaaannnnnyyyyyyy glasses of scnapps!
I still have a wooden head remembering that day. I changed schnapps a bit to snapz but for me it has the same meaning.

Don't be angry at me;-)

I have nothing to hide, but that's nobody's business!

Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it.
John Lennon
The further a society drift from truth the more it will hate those that speak it.
George Orwell

everyone around here is suffering from most severe hysteria. ​

You do realize your handle is a well known cocaine addict? Moreover he was never a Doctor. He was merely an analyst.

Debugging is at least twice as hard as writing the program in the first place.

So if you write your code as clever as you can possibly make it, then by definition you are not smart enough to debug it.

My online name's birth was in 2008 or so when I registered a new account in a game called Shattered Galaxy (basically Tactical Commanders in very old graphics). I first wanted to have meganerd, but that name was in use already, so I incremented the prefix - giganerd was born.

In various other sites, services and games this name was taken already, too, so I changed the e to a leetspeak-style 3. gigan3rd remains unique to this day everywhere.

(Sent via Tapatalk - this generally means I'm not sitting in front of my PC)

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

My online name's birth was in 2008 or so when I registered a new account in a game called Shattered Galaxy (basically Tactical Commanders in very old graphics). I first wanted to have meganerd, but that name was in use already, so I incremented the prefix - giganerd was born.

In various other sites, services and games this name was taken already, too, so I changed the e to a leetspeak-style 3. gigan3rd remains unique to this day everywhere.

(Sent via Tapatalk - this generally means I'm not sitting in front of my PC)

Pretty cool

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

For the past ten years I have been using GPS technology in heavy construction. The last three years I've expanded into machine control of construction equipment using that technology. Coupled with that my first grandchild was born a few days before Christmas this year. That instantly made me a grandpa. Sadly it is over a two hour one-way drive to visit otherwise I would probably be a nuisance at their house.