Not connected, Your IP: 44.200.32.31

Hello,

As a premium member, I've got 3 devices connected to airvpn service : 2 computers and a synology nas. Each on a different server.

I try to connect to an odoo session hosted on my Nas.

To do this, I've configured a port-forwarding and a ddns service.

If I use the airvpn_IP_address:port_fowarded to reach this session, everything is fine and well work. I access my Odoo instance from the outside.

When I try with my_ddns_chosen_name.airdns.org with or without the fowarded port number, it does not work.

When I test the world propagation of the ddns name, everything is red with "ERROR: Multiple destinations" message. I also notice that it does not point to the server I'm connected with my Syno, but to another server I'm connected under my instance (with another computer).

In the same time, I can read this warning message "Warning: DDNS doesn't work correctly with two o more connections."

I don't understand how to access to my odoo session WITH the airdns address (wich is necessary to connect my odoo calendar with a google calendar).

If someone could help, it would be much appreciated.

Stéphane

The warning you mentioned is there for a reason

The DDNS is required when you switch Air's servers frequently and don't want to install any

3d party DDNS related services. So that Air picks up the correct server IP from the session

you are currently connected to.

If I understand your goal correctly, you need one session for the calendar service.

This means you can configure it once and probably leave it there untouched.

Why don't you choose a server, and use it's alias instead of the DDNS?

Then you can configure something like wezen_exit.airvpn.org in your calendar, together

with your port. This will work with each server.

Occasional moderator, sometimes BOFH. Opinions are my own, except when my wife disagrees.