Not connected, Your IP: 3.144.35.148
Valerian

Inconsistent staff response policy

It can be very frustrating when posting a problem on these forums, because we have no way of knowing whether anyone from Staff is actually dealing with them. Sometimes Staff will reply, and other times they won't. It seems completely random.

Currently there are two issues that I and others have posted about that have yet to be resolved: getting logged out of the forum all the time and not being able to access the UK Lottery site. These issues have been going on for days, but requests for a response from Staff have been fruitless.

I asked Staff in another thread why, if they could reply there, they couldn't reply to other the outstanding issues. Instead of receiving an explanation I had my question deleted and now find myself in a moderation queue. This just adds to the frustration.

All I'm asking for is some clarity. We are not mindreaders, so we cannot know whether a lack of response to a thread means:

a) No-one from Staff has read the topic;

Someone from Staff has read the topic and is working on a solution;

c) Someone from Staff has read the topic and doesn't think it requires any action.

I hope AirVPN will accept this post in the constructive spirit in which it was written.

Hello,

these forums are available to AirVPN community (as reported in the forums description) and AirVPN staff can read and/or reply to a topic as a courtesy or not. Moderators read all the messages. This is not the place to receive support from the support team: for that, you can open a ticket.

Thread locked.

Kind regards