aboaabd

Paying with Ukash

<strong>

Hi

AirVpn is great VPN provider

Specially after adding UDP on port 53

i want to get premium Account but i cant pay with paypal

i hope you support paying with Ukash

BTW.. is Downloading in premium Account limited ??

Thanx

</strong>

Hello!

Currently we don't accept Ukash payment. What about AlertPay? Would it work for you?

Downloading in premium account is NOT limited. 4 Mbit/s is the MINIMUM guaranteed allocated bandwidth, there's no upper limit.

Kind regards

AirVPN admins

@admin:

I am reluctant to use Paypal after the recent Wikileaks story, but I'm not sure how rational all that is..

Does "AlertPay" have a better reputation? What are their fees? Which is best for you (airvpn)? If you prefer Paypal I can use that, but otherwise AlertPay may be a good option.

If so, how do I pay airvpn using AlertPay? Do you have an "account" there?

HugeHedon wrote:

@admin:

I am reluctant to use Paypal after the recent Wikileaks story, but I'm not sure how rational all that is..

Does "AlertPay" have a better reputation? What are their fees? Which is best for you (airvpn)? If you prefer Paypal I can use that, but otherwise AlertPay may be a good option.

If so, how do I pay airvpn using AlertPay? Do you have an "account" there?

Hello! Because of the behaviour held by PayPal toward WikiLeaks what you say has its very good reasons. We will be discussing the issues related to PayPal in a meeting at the beginning of next year.

The account on AlertPay is info@airvpn.org. You can just transfer money to that, specifying the account you want to be "premium" (you can specify that during the payment or by writing to us using "Contact Us" tool). Your account will be activated as "premium" in a very short time. In the near future, as soon as we finish the necessary bureaucratic procedures, we are going to insert AlertPay in our automated payment system.

Both PayPal and AlertPay charge no fees on the buyers. For the seller, PayPal fees are slightly cheaper.

Kind regards

AirVPN admins

Why can't you accept good old-fashioned credit cards (visa/mastercard) - why can't that be arranged?

I am not paying a penny to the money-grabbing b*st*rds at PayPal and I am certainly not giving my personal details to some mickey-mouse company based in Canada!

I would take on a fully-paid service provided I could pay by credit card without having to go through hoops in order to get what I want.

<strong>admin wrote:</strong>

Hello!

Currently we don't accept Ukash payment. What about AlertPay? Would it work for you?

Downloading in premium account is NOT limited. 4 Mbit/s is the MINIMUM guaranteed allocated bandwidth, there's no upper limit.

Kind regards

AirVPN admins

fffff

<strong>admin wrote:</strong>

Hello!

Kind regards

AirVPN admins

Thanx for these information

how to pay by Alterpay?

i created an account but i dont know how to pay by it , i use visa internet

@Shamshir

They accept your credit card, as far as we know. Pick your favourite membership type and send to info@airvpn.org

Drop us a line for further confirmation (select "Contact us" option) or just state the reason of the payment at AlertPay (so that it can be linked to the account you want to be activated as premium).

Kind regards

AirVPN admins