Not connected, Your IP: 44.200.40.97

This offer sounds nice, but I'm waiting to see what happens with the Pollux server. This was my server of choice, but with the myriad of recent issues, and the lack of communication from AirVPN staff regarding the issue, I'm concerned.

Does anyone know if AirVPN support works in the weekends? I've sent them a ticket more than 12h ago and they've yet to reply. They're usually very fast, hence me asking.

Your subscription will expire in 820 days.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

You're the best!!!

Just a simple question. Will the discount end on Monday (Sunday night) or will it be available during all working day? I cannot make a transaction until Monday unfortunately.

Hello!

We're glad to inform you that since Friday, November the 27th, till Monday, November the 30th (UTC), we'll be offering a 35% discount off ANY AirVPN Premium subscription!

Does anyone know if AirVPN support works in the weekends? I've sent them a ticket more than 12h ago and they've yet to reply. They're usually very fast, hence me asking.

They work in the weekends and already solved my problem. My subscription has been renewed (450 days!).

New to AirVPN, tried out the trial and love it. How does the discount work? Right now for example 1yr is 35.10 €, after 1yr it shoots back up to 54 €? Basically the discount is not recurring? thnx.

Yes, unless there s another discount ;-)

Took advantage of the deal. Great work airvpn team and hope it brings many more customers to improve your ability to evolve. 

So, I have only been with Air for a month or so, used a few different servers/countries, and have been very pleased!  I found some with speeds nearly identical to my local ISP (w/o vpn)! In fact some servers even seem faster WITH the VPN than without! Not all the time, but its very good overall. Yes maybe not perfect (I would also prefer to use Pollux if/when its ready again), but I now feel "I will never want to be online without a VPN again".

My next step is to get this working on my router (Smoothwall), or install pfsense, but thats down the road.... 

Your subscription will expire in 706 days

Hi all

have been trying to join all weekend to get the discount for some reason could not create an account until today the offer was still up on the site at that point but disappeared as soon as i signed up i am so disappointed

Hi all

have been trying to join all weekend to get the discount for some reason could not create an account until today the offer was still up on the site at that point but disappeared as soon as i signed up i am so disappointed

put in a trouble ticket they maybe able to help you.

​New user here, I got a 1 year subscription. I did a lot of research and visited these forums regularly before deciding which VPN to subscribe to. I think AirVPN was the best choice for me. I've been very impressed with the service so far. Well done.

put in a trouble ticket they maybe able to help you.

Hi all

Thanks flat4 Have done as you advised thanks for the help new to all this.

When will the next Black Friday (or any other discount periode) happen? :-)

I imagine you all do your Christmas shopping at the local pound shop

Now now, be nice to him he may just have a currency as awful as mine xD

Or "cyber monday"

edit: still got 450 days left 

Well it's going to be black Friday once again.  

AIR don't let me down being saving in my piggy bank      

That makes two of us!

"I don't see myself as a hero because what I'm doing is self-interested: I don't want to live in a world where there's no privacy and therefore no room for intellectual exploration and creativity." - Edward Snowden

"The Internet is by the people, for the people." - Kim Dotcom