Not connected, Your IP: 35.169.107.177

Hello!

We're glad to inform you that since Friday, November the 27th, till Monday, November the 30th (UTC), we'll be offering a 35% discount off ANY AirVPN Premium subscription!

If you're already our customer and you wish to jump aboard for a longer period, any additional subscription will be added on top of already existing subscriptions and you will not lose any day.

Kind regards & datalove

AirVPN Staff

giphy.gif

awesome :-)

Hello!

We're glad to inform you that since Friday, November the 27th, till Monday, November the 30th (UTC), we'll be offering a 35% discount off ANY AirVPN Premium subscription!

If you're already our customer and you wish to jump aboard for a longer period, any additional subscription will be added on top of already existing subscriptions and you will not lose any day.

Kind regards & datalove

AirVPN Staff

giphy.gif

Thanks, just extended my two accounts for a year each - love the service!

Your subscription will expire in 416 days.

Thank you, I was waiting for this to renew another year =)

First thing I did this morning when I opened my eyes was check your Facebook page on my phone - not disappointed!  Renewed for another 12 months and shared the post too with friends (though I had to wait until on a PC as the android app was only willing to let me share the gif)

Terrific offer - many thanks AirVPN staff, for the Black Friday offer. Just renewed for a further 12 months - now expires in 532 days and have spread the words amongst friends & family, 4 of whom have signed up or will sign up either today or tomorrow.

Great work and the most trustworthy VPN provider I've experienced.

Just done mine for another six months, wished I could have done it for longer at this price.

I'll be renewing my subscription soon. You've an awesome product here, hopefully it'll keep on being awesome!

Nice one! I have been in doubt about signing up before and was a bit unsure but why not with this price, i'll give AirVPN a year to see if they are any good.

Awwwwwwww.......... I literally just renewed for 6 months two days ago.... XD 

New to AirVPN, tried out the trial and love it. How does the discount work? Right now for example 1yr is 35.10 €, after 1yr it shoots back up to 54 €? Basically the discount is not recurring? thnx.

Waiting this one out... maybe next year

Your subscription will expire in 834 days