Not connected, Your IP: 3.135.205.146
T-BagOP

ANSWERED Account not staying logged in (WEBSITE)

I was gonna say...If the problem were solved, people wouldn't still be complaining about it.  I have to log on every day as well...sometimes.  It seems like I only have to log back in if I use a different device between my last login.  So if I only use the site on my ipad on three consecutive days, I don't have to login, but if I use my work computer and then my ipad I have to sign in every time I switch devices.  It's like the new lease terminates the old lease.  Maybe we can't have more than one simultaneous session cookie.

I'm still having this issue on several devices. Am I the only one?

I have found that ever since this problem was reported way back when I can never sign in from the white sign in box that appears when we access this website. I have tried and failed loads of times to have it remember my details. However when I click on that box it opens up in another one which is green coloured and this one remembers my details and now I can sign in okay. It does seem strange that I cannot access this green sign in screen before I have attempted to sign in through the one which forgets my sign in details. I am unsure whether it is because the site does not use cookies or if it is a problem with my Pale Moon 64bit browser, although I do not have this problem at other sites I visit. Now I am used to it and have done it as above since 2015/16 but would be interested to read other users and perhaps AirVPN staff explanation?.

Actually, it seems to work if I login at https://airvpn.org/login/. So far I've just pressed the 'Sign in' button at the top right corner of the front page and that doesn't seem to remember my login session even though clicking the 'Remember me' box.

I have found that ever since this problem was reported way back when I can never sign in from the white sign in box that appears when we access this website. I have tried and failed loads of times to have it remember my details. However when I click on that box it opens up in another one which is green coloured and this one remembers my details and now I can sign in okay. It does seem strange that I cannot access this green sign in screen before I have attempted to sign in through the one which forgets my sign in details. I am unsure whether it is because the site does not use cookies or if it is a problem with my Pale Moon 64bit browser, although I do not have this problem at other sites I visit. Now I am used to it and have done it as above since 2015/16 but would be interested to read other users and perhaps AirVPN staff explanation?.

Someone in command read this and did something as when I signed in today my details came up in the white home screen sign in box and I signed in from there straight away. Thanks a lot for whatever you did but an explanation would also be nice.

Someone in command read this and did something as when I signed in today my details came up in the white home screen sign in box and I signed in from there straight away. Thanks a lot for whatever you did but an explanation would also be nice.

Hello,

odd, because we did absolutely nothing. This thread started in 2015 and we actually had a web site related problem for a day or so that year. The problem was fixed in 2015 as well.

Kind regards