Not connected, Your IP: 3.237.186.170
T-BagOP

ANSWERED Account not staying logged in (WEBSITE)

This is a test to see if this issue has been fixed. I logged in on this thread but when I clicked on "Home" I was logged out. I logged back in on the home page and stayed logged in all the way back to this thread. If I stay logged in when I click "Add Reply" I will consider the issue fixed, If not it's still a problem.

I was logged out again so it's still not fixed.

I was logged out again, maybe it will work the third time?

Forth time.

Anyone checking this from staff? It's really annoying and reduces posting from people like me being lazy to login all the time.

this may be fixed for me now, i logged in half hour ago ticked remember me, and after reading a few forums posts going back to client area and now back here it hasnt logged me out! \o/

Anyone checking this from staff? It's really annoying and reduces posting from people like me being lazy to login all the time.

Click on 'Follow this topic' if your finger is up to it.

Staff do not have to reply to anything - if you really want support then raise a ticket.

Pathetic.

Staff do not have to reply to anything - if you really want support then raise a ticket.

Pathetic.

I don't see what's "pathetic" about simply asking whether the staff are looking into it. Gratuitously insulting people, however, is another matter.

It looks like it might be fixed!!

Still not fixed, I was logged out when I tried to post.

Logged out again.

Pathetic.

I don't see what's "pathetic" about simply asking whether the staff are looking into it. Gratuitously insulting people, however, is another matter.

If you take it as an insult then do so. I ain't bothered. You are the one being ignorant regarding whether staff take notice or not. Please yourself.

Pathetic.

You must be special aren't you? First learn to speak polite on an open forum and then continue commenting others actions. Sorry to burst your bubble but your opinion is irrelevant to me and probably many more here so go back to your corner and let me waste my time by asking here instead of making a ticket. 

Hello,

we are investigating on the problem. There is no need to get upset and insult each other. Topic will remain locked for some hours to let everybody cool down.

Kind regards

Thanks for investigating.

Just testing again. I logged in on the home page, lets see if I can post without getting logged out?

No, I'm still getting logged out.

Logged out again.

They told me yesterday that they are still looking at the issue we reported.

Clear all airvpn cookies for it to work and be able to login. Thanks for the fix staff. 

Keep getting logged out. Anyone else experiencing this? Less frequent. Testing again with no cookies from start. 

I don't think it's a client side issue. This has usually happened to me as well. I think they have their lease set to a really small number on their side, or whatever. Or the cookie is generating broken.

Sometimes I get lucky and it'll hang on for a few days. But it usually requires a new login after a couple of hours.