Not connected, Your IP: 34.203.242.200

I have a couple of questions regarding port forwarding. One - I saw this line - but it isn't explained in the FAQ page:

• Watch for warnings from our security check: a red token implies that your anonymity layer may be lowered or broken by a malicious adversary.

What does this mean exactly? Where would I find this red token and what exactly could it mean? Also - is there any additional setup required after forwarding a specific port, or will this be automatic whenever connecting through the client?

And lastly - for Dynamic DNS - is there a specific naming convention I should be following for this when coming up with a name? 

Thanks in advance, I know this is several questions.

KR

I have a couple of questions regarding port forwarding. One - I saw this line - but it isn't explained in the FAQ page:

• Watch for warnings from our security check: a red token implies that your anonymity layer may be lowered or broken by a malicious adversary.

What does this mean exactly? Where would I find this red token and what exactly could it mean? Also - is there any additional setup required after forwarding a specific port, or will this be automatic whenever connecting through the client?

And lastly - for Dynamic DNS - is there a specific naming convention I should be following for this when coming up with a name? 

KR

On the forwarded ports page you will see a 'check' button for every port you have forwarded on each server your account is connected to. I don't know what checks are made but presumably unless the indicator turns red all is ok. If any of mine turned red I would remove the port and contact Air but its not happened in my experience here.

You can check it whenever you like - no need unless something isn't working. I usually remove a port if I am not using it since you can map any port number to the port you want anyway. The DDNS can be anything - use your own naming convention that no one else will easily guess I suppose!

There is no other setup to do, the port will be forwarded immediately.

KR

with the red indicator, it means that the port is available on your real IP and that it's reachable. There really is no need to contact Air in that event just remove it from your router if you added it there, and if you didn't turn off UPnP. However with network lock on it won't be reachable anyway, when you check a port it tries to create a connection on the given port, first it tries your real IP then it tries the VPN server.