Not connected, Your IP: 44.203.58.132

Whenever I try to look up a phone number using a search engine, one of the sites that always comes up is 800notes.com.  Regardless of whether I am using a usa based server or any other coutry, the OctoNet shuts me out.  

Access Denied

Your request has been blocked by the OctoNet HTTP filter.

Working from Dutch servers as well.

Thank you Air-staff

I have nothing to hide, but that's nobody's business!

Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it.
John Lennon
The further a society drift from truth the more it will hate those that speak it.
George Orwell

Hello,

we have identified the problem.

Can you try again now please  ?

Kind regards

Also working from Phoenicis in Romania.  Thank you.

Old thread, but this same problem just popped up again for me on 800notes.com:

Access Denied

Access Denied Your request has been blocked by the OctoNet HTTP filter. Make sure you do not open this website from a VPN or TOR IP address. Sign In Back

EDIT:  Oops.  I'm currently on Merope (Los Angeles).

Just started noticing this website blocks AirVPN recently (at least my go-to IP's).  Makes you wonder why, right?  Is 800Notes.com in-bed w/ the jerks who bother us w/ scam/telemarketing calls? 

My phone is connected w/ OpenVPN, general Canadian Server, not sure it's name b/c of phone's config...  IP 184.75.221.3 / Toronto (blocking).

27 February 2018

Connected through Almach

Exit IP 199.19.94.16

Access Denied

Your request has been blocked by the OctoNet HTTP filter. Make sure you do not open this website from a VPN or TOR IP address.

Scammy websites don't like it when they can't track you.

I have been using 800notes.com and my vpn has always been on but today I'm being blocked and they are suggesting I turn off my VPN . Explain this to me. Right now I dont trust 800notes.com's website. I've even logged into their site before but something definetly changed.