Not connected, Your IP: 3.145.97.126
Sign in to follow this  
banshee28

AirVPN on Smoothwall ???

Hi, I have been running a Linux Smoothwall firewall/router on a dedicated PC setup for several years now. I was trying to get it setup to protect my home network and have not been able to get it setup and working 100% yet. I am using the OpenVPN client that is a add-on for smoothwall, and tried many various combinations. I think I was getting close, but never 100%.

I then decided to keep it simple and use the AirVPN client for my Linux PC and of course that was rather easy, and I have been using it now for a couple of days and its Great!!

So, I noticed the various How-To's in the other sections on how to get Air setup on pfsense, DD-WRT, Tomato, OpenVPN, Android, etc. but would really like to get it working on my smoothwall soon.

I would think the directions would be very similar to pfsense, but not sure. I will probably try again soon, just wanted to know if anyone has tried this or had suggestions.

Thanks.