Not connected, Your IP: 44.220.131.93
Sign in to follow this  
bricksandmortar

First day on trial...I like.

Signed up for the free trial earlier today and am delighted to report no problems at all.

I am using a Linuxmint system and the client was a breeze to download and use, this is not always the case with third party Linux software but this does exactly what it says on the tin.

Will certainly be signing up for the full package

Glad to hear it, welcome to the air family

Also remember airvpn is one of the very few VPN companies that actually gives a damn about privacy for its users. They are the real deal which is why I don't plan on switching to another vpn company.

Yep, it was precisely that ethos that drew me to airvpn rather than express or cyberghost and the like.

...and it also doesn't strike me as particularly expensive which seems to be a running online criticism.

...and it also doesn't strike me as particularly expensive which seems to be a running online criticism.

I agree on the price. Seems in the price range. Can´t wait to try it! Read plenty of reviews about vpn´s around and decided to give it a shot.

After trying about three or four different VPN's, I can EASILY say that AirVPN is the ONLY VPN you'll ever want/need due to it's advanced features and smart employees.

Just signed up for three day trial, cant wait to see if it works on my router where two other VPN providers have failed, miserably. Will keep you posted. 

Happy Days!!! Working on my router with no back and forth with support like the other providers, dropped the script in the terminal and BOOM, up and running!!! 

I started a free trial a couple of days ago and have just signed up for a year.

Everything is working great!

Thanks guys, and girls