Not connected, Your IP: 54.152.77.92

Hello,

I am having a problem with email when AirVPN is running.

I use the Windows 10 email app for two accounts with different services, one of which is a Yahoo mail account. The non-Yahoo account works fine. However, the with AirVPN running, the Yahoo mail does not download or sync.

If I turn off AirVPN (and along with it the Network Lock) then the Yahoo account does work. So, for some reason AirVPN seems to be blocking the Yahoo mail but not other email accounts.

Does anyone have any experience with this, or ideas what may be the cause and how to correct it?

Thank-you.

If I had to guess, Yahoo are blocking the AirVPN servers, but I can't be sure since I haven't tested. As a suggestion, try other servers.

I had a similar problem and some mail ports (e.g Port 25) were being blocked owing to spam, my solution is as follows:

Mail Settings for Hotmail:

In

pop3.live.com

Port 995

SSL ticked

Out

Smtp.live.com

Port 587

SSL ticked

Change 'live.com' to the appropriate one for Yahoo.

If I had to guess, Yahoo are blocking the AirVPN servers, but I can't be sure since I haven't tested. As a suggestion, try other servers.

I have tried this with several different AirVPN server, with the same result unfortunately.

I had a similar problem and some mail ports (e.g Port 25) were being blocked owing to spam, my solution is as follows:

Mail Settings for Hotmail:

In

pop3.live.com

Port 995

SSL ticked

Out

Smtp.live.com

Port 587

SSL ticked

Change 'live.com' to the appropriate one for Yahoo.

Thanks for the ideas. The Win10 mail app actually automatically configured the correct ports for IMAP Yahoo Mail. However, I did try removing any specified ports as well as manually specifying the ones you suggested. I all cases, I get the same negative result.