Not connected, Your IP: 3.239.15.46
Sign in to follow this  
Dayel

Italian IP

Hello there,

A friend of mine recommended me this VPN, and I subscribed for a 3 days trial period.

Since I saw no server in Italy, I would like to know how can I simulate an Italian IP address, for example to stream contents from the Italian national television (RAI).

EDIT: I just found out that now I can actually stream contets even while connected to a server in the Netherlands. Therefore I wonder: is this just working because of the VPN, or am I missing something?

Thank you in advance for your helpfulness.

I really believe that an italian server will boost sales, there are already many Airvpn italian servers that would appreciate a lot this decision.

I really believe that an italian server will boost sales, there are already many Airvpn italian servers that would appreciate a lot this decision.

Almost every single service in Italy which performs discriminations based on location and required by users is already accessible from any VPN server and those that are not accessible would not be accessible anyway (for example Netflix Italia). We kept a VPN server in Italy and it caused too many problems (you can find the explanation on why we will not put again VPN servers in Italy - as long as the Air company is based in Italy - in the News forum).

Kind regards

Almost every single service in Italy which performs discriminations based on location and required by users is already accessible from any VPN server and those that are not accessible would not be accessible anyway (for example Netflix Italia). We kept a VPN server in Italy and it caused too many problems (you can find the explanation on why we will not put again VPN servers in Italy - as long as the Air company is based in Italy - in the News forum).

Kind regards

Have you thought to a San Marino server VPN ?

San Marino is a little state in Italy, as well as Vatican. I think "San Marino IP" would be recognized as italian by Netflix.