Not connected, Your IP: 3.129.211.87

Anyone else having speed issues on this server? I had to stop using Alkaid due to maintenence and switched to Metallah.

Here are speedtest results from airvpn internal test. Im in the northeast testing with a wired connection

Down: 13.033 Mbit/s Out, 0.868 Mbit/s In (6%), 20MB - Up: 3.092 Mbit/s Out, 2.596 Mbit/s In (83%), 20MB - Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 14:50:19 GMT - Buffers: 20MB/20MB - Laps: 3, Time: 472.57 secs

Im on a 45/5Mbit/s connection and would max it out on Alkaid before it went down. Im using the same server config on 443 UDP

try some other servers.  your ISP transit/peering to Metallah may only allow for slow speeds.  I know with my ISP most routes seem subject to throttling but a few are wide open.  maybe you were/are lucky with the Chicago servers.

It's unlikely it your ISP is throttling you, but you can try connecting via SSL or SSH, this will slow your connection down a little but it will ensure you do not get throttled and your ISP will be unable to see that you are connected to a VPN (I'd reccomend SSL over SSH as it looks like normal HTTPS traffic). However, try Canada servers as they are not too far from the North East (you should have a 50-75ms ping).

It's unlikely it your ISP is throttling you, but you can try connecting via SSL or SSH, this will slow your connection down a little but it will ensure you do not get throttled and your ISP will be unable to see that you are connected to a VPN (I'd reccomend SSL over SSH as it looks like normal HTTPS traffic). However, try Canada servers as they are not too far from the North East (you should have a 50-75ms ping).

it's quite common for ISPs to throttle openvpn and will be more common in the future.  and like I said it may depend on the route.  ISPs negotiate routing onto the different networks thus not all network traversal is equal.