Not connected, Your IP: 18.118.102.225

i trying a new browser (.srware iron ) and have network lock activated and connected to a USA server.the browser shows the AIRVPN ip and also my real ip. does anyone know why this is so I normaly use Firefox and it doesnt show any leaks 

thanks

I have the problem that Eddie does not disable IPv6. Its set to disable it in the options but it doesnt. Its leaking my real IPv6 and in my network adapters I can clearly see that IPv6 is enabled. I already adressed this long time ago to the support but it seams nobdy cares about it.

Its probably some issue with the windows firewall.

Others have had luck resting the windows firewall to default and going from there.

I'm fairly sure the eddie client blocks ipv6 via the windows firewall.

I don't run windows so I can't check it for you. But blocking ipv6 via the firewall would be the most logical method as it wouldn't be making any permanent changes to the system.

I'm fairly sure the eddie client blocks ipv6 via the windows firewall.

I don't run windows so I can't check it for you. But blocking ipv6 via the firewall would be the most logical method as it wouldn't be making any permanent changes to the system.

That's correct, when Network Lock is enabled outgoing IPv6 packets are blocked. Additionally Eddie has an option to disable IPv6 completely in Windows, it seems that it's this option that in hugomueller's system does not work as well, on top of firewall malfunction in the same system. Since the problem can't be reproduced in our testing systems and is not a problem for thousands and thousands of other systems based on Windows, we think that it's a very peculiar problem in the hugomueller's system which also seems to have additional, various internal problems.

Kind regards