Not connected, Your IP: 3.238.142.134
m3d1a@dm1n

Denkark Server Request

That may be true, but a Swedish server doesn't help you access geo-blocked services in Denmark.

This may not be exactly what you want, but it works for (some) swedish geoglocked content and nrk from Norway.

You could try this and /DNS the site you need

This may not be exactly what you want, but it works for (some) swedish geoglocked content and nrk from Norway.

Apologies, I'm not sure what you mean. Try what, exactly?

Apologies, I'm not sure what you mean. Try what, exactly?

If you're looking to stream something via your computer in a browser, you can use a browser addon and change your "x-forwarded-for" to a IP from DK and potentially accessing this danish content. 

I added NRK's IP to the addon and now I can stream from NRK.no while still connected to the VPN, even though it is georestricted to Norway.

I know this works for Swedish TV4 and others too

If you're looking to stream something via your computer in a browser, you can use a browser addon and change your "x-forwarded-for" to a IP from DK and potentially accessing this danish content. 

I added NRK's IP to the addon and now I can stream from NRK.no while still connected to the VPN, even though it is georestricted to Norway.

I know this works for Swedish TV4 and others too

In case anyone else is interested, I used a Chrome extension called ModHeader for this, and it works perfectly with DR's servers.