Not connected, Your IP: 54.198.45.0
Sign in to follow this  
shrik450

Slow speeds in all cases

Hey guys,

Just bought AirVPN today because my uni's internet has restrictions. I'd used a free VPN earlier and used to get decent-ish speeds (~5-6Mbit/s) but then those are public. My uni's speed is great and I can get 50Mbit/s easily at times when there's low traffic. But when I', connected to Air I'm not getting more than 2-2.5Mbit/s on any server. I'm not sure if this is an error on my part or on AirVPN. I'll repeat that I've used free, public VPNs and they've given me better speeds, so I assume it's not a confg problem.

Hi, 

I an getting 20Mbit out tunnel and 6Mbit in tunnel on a 300/50Mbit line. I am using AirVPN client on win 7. The tests were taken while connecting from DK - NL and DK - SE.   I used to get allot more.

Regards

I'm seeing the same thing.  When I first resubscribed to AirVPN couple weeks ago I was getting decent speeds (30Mbps down 1-2MbpsUP), this is on 115Mbps/6Mbps line.  Then late last week I started getting frequent disconnects and even when I'm connected I get 2-3Mbps down and <1Mbps up.

My torrents are crawling at around 28.8baud modem speeds right now, they go up to 8Mbytes/sec without AirVPN.

I'm running OpenVPN 2.3.7 on FreeBSD 10.1.

I'm seeing the same thing.  When I first resubscribed to AirVPN couple weeks ago I was getting decent speeds (30Mbps down 1-2MbpsUP), this is on 115Mbps/6Mbps line.  Then late last week I started getting frequent disconnects and even when I'm connected I get 2-3Mbps down and

My torrents are crawling at around 28.8baud modem speeds right now, they go up to 8Mbytes/sec without AirVPN.

I'm running OpenVPN 2.3.7 on FreeBSD 10.1.

Hello,

we're glad to see that your account is downloading at 40-60 Mbit/s (i.e. up to almost 8 MB/s) and is connected without interruptions since 42 hours ago. And you posted this message just a hour ago or so. A correction of your claims would be very nice, thank you in advance.

Kind regards